• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

But naito is a jobber

Best singles record

Don't even bother arguing against it, the problem isn't Naito with these people, it's Okada. Nothing will ever make them happy until he's gone, you can practically feel them rooting for him to sign a WWE contract.

*edit, excuse my coarse language. I've had a few :p

Here's my take on it anyways;

I get the complaints about the shitty title reigns for LIJ, but I feel like people are wilfully ignoring the storyline behind it. Both Naito and Bushi have commented on the automatic rematches being bullshit, and all 3 LIJ members who held a belt this year were a victim of it. Okada, KUSHIDA & Shibata all got automatic rematches when they lost their respective belts, but did Naito, BUSHI & EVIL? Of course not. The establishment holding down the anti-establishment heels, who's popularity only increases in spite of their best efforts. And it works.

DMczaf

When you get into a debate about Time with your friend and she starts saying crazy shit like "Time isn't real. Things just happen."

miserable

kanexmas38qjvt.gif

klonere

Banned
In perhaps the only true victory for democracy this year British Monsoon aka Mr. Lariato beat out Fray for wrestling Twitter account of the year in the Sheetys.

All fucking hail.

I guess on Raw last week Jericho used a joke my uncle sent him, about suing Santa for gimmick infringement, lol (my uncle is a TV personality here in Chicago)

Zach

Two-day Xmas Family Extravaganza is over. Son went to his mom's. Lady friend went home with a stomachache after stuffing her face with various pies.

...Time for SummerSlam 2002!

Zach

Hi, Data West. Perhaps you forgot to wish me a Happy Christmas this year. No worries, though.

I don't think I'm going to do the Top 10 thing this year. Feeling laze. Maybe I'll peek in at the thread and see if it fills me with zeal.

Zach

The crowd was pretty hot for PPV-debuting Ron Mysterious. His match with Angle was surprisingly inspired. No way can he keep up that pace without falling apart, though.

Merry Christmas again, everyone!

What would be on an actual Roman Reigns Best Of collection? Probably a couple Shield matches, a few of his matches with AJ, and...?
The TLC Shield match, The Shield vs Evolution, The Shield vs the Wyatt Family, his match vs Bray, AJ Extreme Rules and Payback, WM 31 vs Brock and the Bryan match.

Edit: Also the Big Show match at Extreme Rules.

klonere

Banned
So how was Dragon Gate this morning? I was on a plane and twitter is giving mixed feelings. I remember the crowd being absolutely miserable last year, was it the same this year?

Zach

Dato's saving his face turn for New Year's. Always thinking about the big picture. He's a smart cookie.

Why did they dub over Thus Spoke Zarathustra with Flair's weird ~1992 WWF theme in these early 2000s PPVs? So strange.

Angelina

Banned
looks like styles belt is being changed, doesnt have a belt showing on the roster but everyone else does, please dont just make it a blue belt

tumblr_oiplpbbLjy1qhf4ffo1_540.jpg

looks like styles belt is being changed, doesnt have a belt showing on the roster but everyone else does, please dont just make it a blue belt

tumblr_oiplpbbLjy1qhf4ffo1_540.jpg
I hope it's just a mistake but they did have the title graphic before his Ellsworth match have the strap of the belt be blue before it slowly turned to the black color. And they did change the Raw belts strap red.

I really hope they don't change it. That belt looks great, the red strap is what is bad about the Universal title, the same would go for a blue one on Smackdown's one.

Top Bottom