• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

klonere

Banned
hello

C0pd_wfXcAA2nhl.jpg

Braun is great in his current role.

But I worry for when he has to wrestle for five minutes against someone who isn't just a squash and gets potentially exposed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Braun is great in his current role.

But I worry for when he has to wrestle for five minutes against someone who isn't just a squash and gets potentially exposed.
He had a 10 minute match with Zayn where nothing happened for most of it.

I think Meltzer gave it like 1 star.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I assume Austin Aries is just done with NXT and will resurface as the Cruiserweight heel champ.

Lmao TJ missed that spinning kick so bad

He had a bad match with Sami Zayn which I thought was impossible. He is already exposed
He had a 10 minute match with Zayn where nothing happened for most of it.

I think Meltzer gave it like 1 star.
That match was just Braun beating the shit out of Sami with Sami hitting him like twice. Sami got barely any offense and a decent fifth of it was the whole Mick thing. I mean a proper match where he has to sell some stuff or at least properly fight his opponent instead of just getting beat up for 95% of it.

Paracelsus

1. The writing for the match was horrible more than he himself. "Let's have Braun beat him into a pulp every x seconds with Sami Zayn pulling a Creed every single time he goes down, then we have Foley go out to save him with Zayn proving him wrong". Patronizing garbage.
2. Bad on the mic and bad in the ring didn't stop Khali for over a year. Actually his match isn't that different than Khali vs Cena at JD2007. Cena tossed around like a kid for most of it.

Top Bottom