• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Raw64life

They set up Owens/Reigns at Roadblock by doing...............Owens/Reigns on RAW.

Now they're setting up Owens/Reigns AGAIN at the Rumble by doing..........Owens/Reigns AGAIN on RAW.

Creative genius at work.

MC Safety

I missed my true calling:

Being a wrestling lawyer who fights to get losses expunged from the record books.

I would also negotiate for rematches presided over by referees who were fair and impartial.

She's the worst performer in the company right now.
Would have been more reasonable to say this, tbh but even that's debatable
well name someone worse than her

I mean, there's a bunch of shit performers down in NXT and the Performance Center like Liv Morgan and that other girl but I don't think no one that bad has made it to the main roster yet.

Within the last ten years? Alex Riley. Mojo. Original Sin Cara.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Would have been more reasonable to say this, tbh but even that's debatable

Within the last ten years? Alex Riley. Mojo. Original Sin Cara.
All of those people are better than Nia Jax by a good margin

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hopefully Dana turns face and heel Emma beats her down.

Since when could you beat up the guest ref to get a random replacement

All of those people are better than Nia Jax by a good margin
As far as wrestling ability goes? Sure, I'm sure those people have more in ring expertise but they were all flops of the highest degree. Original Sin Cara is the worst offender with how high they tried to build him up initially only to fall from grace shortly after.

Top Bottom