• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

tumblr_n1ofp7xuOR1rxtp5do1_1280.jpg

Cody on the Dusty teddy segment

@CodyRhodes
Not gonna' say something mean or blow a whistle. All I can say...is that whoever produced that, I hope they never know what this feels like

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cody on the Dusty teddy segment

@CodyRhodes
Not gonna' say something mean or blow a whistle. All I can say...is that whoever produced that, I hope they never know what this feels like
I don't get why it makes him mad

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wouldn't want my dead love one to be use InG
some dumb segment.
Nothing about it was offensive to Dusty, Dusty was a wrestler who worked for WWE, and Dusty's other son and a person who trained under Dusty were the subjects of the segment. I don't get it. Does he just want WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes to never be mentioned on TV again?

I mean, I assume Cody's just generally salty at WWE. He quit because he didn't get pushed despite it being obvious to everyone that he isn't good enough at anything to deserve a push.

Nothing about it was offensive to Dusty, Dusty was a wrestler who worked for WWE, and Dusty's other son and a person who trained under Dusty were the subjects of the segment. I don't get it. Does he just want WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes to never be mentioned on TV again?

How Goldust saw it was different from how Cody saw it. And it's obvious one of them wasn't told about it in advance, which makes it much worse

Top Bottom