• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think this is the first match Stroman's had with a main event type out side of eating a few moves in the Rumble.

shanafan

Brawn Strowman's selling is so bad.

02-brawny-guy.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Charles does look great tonight

ReiGun

Not everyone needs a character punk was one of the most over wrestler ever and his character was he was just a dick.

I'm not saying he needs to be a gimmick type character like Goldust or Kane. But in his current incarnation, there's nothing that really defines Seth Rollins.

Punk, like you said, was defined by being a dick. Sami Zayn is a scrappy underdog. Nakamura is a charismatic weirdo. But if you asked me to sum up Seth Rollins in a few words, all I could say is "dude who wrestles." His character right now lacks a distinguishable personality.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It will absolutely, positively not be worth the wait

Top Bottom