• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

klonere

Banned
ApB9ekv.png

Gabe's gone all 2edgy. The Joey Styles thing and Trump tweet backlash really got to him I guess :p

Okay now I think its a rather excellent ECW parody he's pulling. Gabe has more self awareness than this, right.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How Goldust saw it was different from how Cody saw it. And it's obvious one of them wasn't told about it in advance, which makes it much worse
I don't think they have a duty to run every single mention of Dusty by Cody, or Dustin either, for that matter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nobody would deny Strowman is green but I can see what Vince sees in him.

Angry Grimace

Can't wait for Stroman to continue to be pushed more and more until GAF turns on him :D
He isn't great but it's not like Nia Jax where it's obviously its a hopeless case. He decent at monster promos and he can look menacing in short bursts. He just doesn't have the experience to do anything more than that.

I mean obviously Zayn is coming out during this match.

I don't think they have a duty to run every single mention of Dusty by Cody, or Dustin either, for that matter.

If you're doing something that looks a hell of a lot like disrespecting a dead person whose family you at least currently employ a member of (and this year employed another), you should maybe run things through

And if you don't that's okay but you don't get to act like you're a good person ever again. The McMahons obviously aren't but for future reference, if you ever get in that kind of position, do the humane thing.

Angry Grimace

If you're doing something that looks a hell of a lot like disrespecting a dead person whose family you at least currently employ a member of (and this year employed another), you should maybe run things through

And if you don't that's okay but you don't get to act like you're a good person ever again. The McMahons obviously aren't but for future reference, if you ever get in that kind of position, do the humane thing.
I don't get how it was disrespectful. They just had a bear and a mean heel destroyed it.

Angry Grimace

The interesting thing is that they actually ran a lot of these storylines through each other for once instead of just random matches and self contained stories.

Top Bottom