• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

UberTag

Not everyone needs a character punk was one of the most over wrestler ever and his character was he was just a dick.
Punk made that character work because HE was a dick. Just like Austin made his character work by being true to himself. Rollins needs a character that exaggerates his own personal qualities that results in him standing out as larger than life. I'm not sure he's found that character yet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Punk made that character work because HE was a dick. Just like Austin made his character work by being true to himself. Rollins needs a character that exaggerates his own personal qualities that results in him standing out as larger than life. I'm not sure he's found that character yet.
There aren't any white supremacists for him to date on the roster anymore

njean777

They just need to push them correctly. Anderson and gallows could be great but they just don't push them. We need a good heel tag team, full heell not in between

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They just need to push them correctly. Anderson and gallows could be great but they just don't push them. We need a good heel tag team, full heell not in between
Splitting up the Club was nonsensical but I assume the idea was that they'd do something with Finn that never materialized after the injury.

gaiadyne

If they had just gone over New Day when they premiered instead of resorting to comedy gimmicks we wouldn't be saying this but they just had to have New Day break that record...

shanafan

tumblr_n4f9wxKYqi1rdutw3o1_400.gif

I think the Cruiserweights could work much better if they just focuses on athleticism and oneupmanship... basically the same methodology of the CWC. WWE style angels do nothing for me tied up in this division.

Top Bottom