• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes no sense whatsoever that Seth wants to help Roman

Neither has anyone else he's injured, except maybe Cena. But he's a mutant, so that doesn't count.
51D6e4V.gif

It makes no sense whatsoever that Seth wants to help Roman
Common enemies...they literally just said that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That main event tells me KO is winning at the Rumble.
Well Jericho is going to cheat anyways. The shark cage isn't actually there to prevent Jericho from interfering. If they REALLY wanted to signal a clean match they'd add in the lose the title on a DQ stip.

Reigns is seriously one of the worst characters in WWE history. Its just mind boggling bad. Still find it hilarious Rollins is willing to come out to save his friend when his friend never reciprocates the favor because hes an ass. The difference between the US title and the Intercontinental title right now is crazy, Reigns is literally wasting a belt away.
It would work if commentary sold it as Reigns still being pissed off at Rollins for the Shield betrayal.

But the thing is not once have they had Seth apologize for that. It's why his face turn is so bad his reasons are literally that he's upset he's no longer the corporate number one guy. Ambrose and Reigns just seem chill with working with him.

That main event tells me KO is winning at the Rumble.

All KO is going have to do is

Have Jericho interfere
Put Roman threw 4 tables
Put Roman in a Akalaide with a chain around Roman's face
Deliver 2 frog splash threw a table and one as soon as he rolls in the ring
Hit him with 4 pop up power bomb
Have Jericho hit him with 3 code breakers
7 chair shots
And maybe he'll win by DQ because Roman may lose it at that point IF Roman doesn't win by 1 spear.

Pikma

Banned
All KO is going have to do is

Have Jericho interfere
Put Roman threw 4 tables
Put Roman in a Akalaide with a chain around Roman's face
Deliver 2 frog splash threw a table and one as soon as he rolls in the ring
Hit him with 4 pop up power bomb
Have Jericho hit him with 3 code breakers
7 chair shots
And maybe he'll win by DQ because Roman may lose it at that point IF Roman doesn't win by 1 spear.

lmao

he needs Finn to interfere too, he's the only guy undefeated against him

orioto

Good Art™
Well Jericho is going to cheat anyways. The shark cage isn't actually there to prevent Jericho from interfering. If they REALLY wanted to signal a clean match they'd add in the lose the title on a DQ stip.

I don't know how they can continue this shit the way it's been doing for months, with low ratings and awful crowd reactions..

It's like they purposely want the product to fail right now.

Also why in hell don't they make Owens a real heel if they want Reigns and Rollins to be cheered.. That's the biggest mystery there is for me. I hope one day we discover what was the logic.

We know Owens as a heel. he's not a heel right now. He's a funny chicken unworthy face. He's not a douche bag, he's not a bully, he's not dangerous..

But if he was the horrible douchebag we've seen him be many times in the past, it would actually help them achieve their purpose which is make Reigns over.

That's such a mystery to me. What are they thinking. It's like they want two opposite things at the same time. Let's have reigns and Rollins our big faces who nobody like but Owens and Jericho should stay kinda popular to just in case..

i'm at work and can't watch a damn thing, so i don't know what excuse these MARKS have

Except friend blackaroni of course, he's good people and I'm sure he has a doctor's note.
What up, uce?!?! Where is friend Cagey?
dmSkpJP.gif

No doctor's note, but I don't watch the show every week and decided to check it out. Is it still cool to brag about not watching the show, but listen to podcasts about the show and constantly complain?

What up, uce?!?! Where is friend Cagey?
dmSkpJP.gif

No doctor's note, but I don't watch the show every week and decided to check it out. Is it still cool to brag about not watching the show, but listen to podcasts about the show and constantly complain?

I think life is rolling up friend Cagey at the moment, so he's probably busy. You know how it can be, uce.

And not only is it cool to complain about the show, but you gotta make sure you burn 8 hours of your life on a single podcast episode. :whew:

GunBR

I really don't know how the writers of Raw can look to their show, look to Smackdown and think "we're doing well"
At least before the split they had nothing to compare

UberTag

Reigns is seriously one of the worst characters in WWE history. Its just mind boggling bad. Still find it hilarious Rollins is willing to come out to save his friend when his friend never reciprocates the favor because hes an ass.
They did the exact same shit with Ambrose this time last year. Always running out to save Roman when Reigns could give a rat's ass about him.

The difference between the US title and the Intercontinental title right now is crazy, Reigns is literally wasting a belt away.
Every title and main event feud gets wasted by that man. The only exception to that rule was Roman's brief feud with Styles and that's solely due to AJ being the best on the planet at what he does and motivated to turn in a strong showing after a disappointing debut program with Jericho where they failed to develop a connection.

Roman can be carried to greatness if working with someone amazing. But that's it.

Stroman was so good and the building was electric for him squashing the garbage match. The rest of the show was fine.

Seems like Smackdown will be the real winner (shocking), stoked Gallagher is gonna be there and I feel like there's no reason Neville/Swann shouldn't be great but who knows

The CM Punk chants are annoying but whatever, expected. Thought for sure Cena would be the one to comment on them but Steph did the honors. Still no Emmalina, idiots. Dana tho

Don't know how it played on TV but people were way behind Reigns, wasn't nearly as hostile as Payback and the place erupted when he won (still plenty of boos of course, but Payback was something else). Despite the TJP sucks chants it seemed like kids really like him. No one cared about Nia Jax

They weren't playing most of the action on the titantron for some reason. We could see the in ring stuff well but since we were basically on the floor the out of the ring stuff was hard (if not impossible) to follow. They played it on the sports screens in the center of the arena but it was all the way up near the ceiling and blocked by the Raw scaffolding setup. Lol.

Anth0ny

Stroman was so good and the building was electric for him squashing the garbage match. The rest of the show was fine.

Seems like Smackdown will be the real winner (shocking), stoked Gallagher is gonna be there and I feel like there's no reason Neville/Swann shouldn't be great but who knows

The CM Punk chants are annoying but whatever, expected. Thought for sure Cena would be the one to comment on them but Steph did the honors. Still no Emmalina, idiots. Dana tho

Don't know how it played on TV but people were way behind Reigns, wasn't nearly as hostile as Payback and the place erupted when he won (still plenty of boos of course, but Payback was something else). Despite the TJP sucks chants it seemed like kids really like him. No one cared about Nia Jax

They weren't playing most of the action on the titantron for some reason. We could see the in ring stuff well but since we were basically on the floor the out of the ring stuff was hard (if not impossible) to follow. They played it on the sports screens in the center of the arena but it was all the way up near the ceiling and blocked by the Raw scaffolding setup. Lol.

Stroman came off like a superstar tonight. dude is over. stroman chants were loud.

Angry Grimace

The hilarious part about Roman is that they managed to make Rollins not over by side kicking Rollins to Roman.

The hilarious part about Roman is that they managed to make Rollins not over by side kicking Rollins to Roman.
I dunno, Rollins was getting tepid face reactions long back when he first feuded with KO and Roman was feuding with Rusev. Sure Roman association is killing chances of him getting larger reactions but it's not like he was super hot before he started being Roman's buddy.

C0p6gHUVEAASdBj.jpg

This will be the image of the Roman Era

When WWE's audience look back on this whole period, some will ask "why did you stop following" while others will ask "why did you start", and the answer for all will be this single image

Something that should be noted is that while Braun has been running in on segments and beating guys down, he has not run-in on a Cruiserweight segment. That's a level of restraint I didn't think they'd show and is almost certainly intentional.

miserable

I have to fast forward even the recaps on youtube for RAW, that's how bad it is. Shoulda stopped when I saw that it opened with a Steph promo.

Who wins most soul burning shoot.

Miz when he murdered Bryan live or Stephanie when she shot a downed man who already worked himself into a shoot.

I say Miz, every time I think of Bryan's reaction it cracks me up.

Top Bottom