• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Who wins most soul burning shoot.

Miz when he murdered Bryan live or Stephanie when she shot a downed man who already worked himself into a shoot.

I say Miz, every time I think of Bryan's reaction it cracks me up.
I'd have to say Miz as well since Punk wasn't there to defend himself...and based off that fight, we know that Punk is not good at that either.
Just saw a clip of Steph's shot at Punk. God damn! 😂😂😂
The GOAT
TdtXqN1.gif

Meltzer confirmed tonight that the original plan for Brock at WM was a match with Shane. Says a lot of higher-ups were upset that Vince was convinced to switch to Goldberg.

You know what? I would much, much, much rather see Brock vs. Goldberg than Brock vs. Shane.

Hasney

You know what? Now I've seen the Goldberg match we wanted to see, I don't care which of those Brock matches it is as long as it's on last so I can get an early night.

shanafan

RAW worth watching?

No.

The problem with Raw right now is the already tired program of KO/Jericho vs Rollins/Reigns.

I like all 4 of those guys, but there's just no solid foundation for a feud, nor anything exciting that could happen between them anymore. KO and Reigns at the Royal Rumble has to go quick so this feud can end, and something new can start.

I really hope WWE has big plans for Balor when he returns. I feel his injury really made them change all of their plans, well obviously it did. KO winning the Universal Championship was AMAZING, but damn, he's a horrible, boring champion right now.

shanafan

The only thing good about Raw right now is Braun Strowman.

The guy is still not the best worker in the ring, but damn, he is a beast and has the terrifying look so it works well for him. Honesty, doesn't Braun look more like a badass than Brock Lesnar?

Foggy

Hello I need to know what to watch from Final Gate 2016 thank you NeoGAF Wrestling community.

Mochizuki/Don Fujii vs Yamamura/Ishida

Last 3 title matches. Last 2 are a bit lacking, but pay off reasonably well. Triangle Gate match is probably the best of the night.

In case you missed it (I did), FloSlam has a YouTube channel where they're uploading free matches. Go check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7wDkjY6uuCBgYBwpYtLmcw/feed

Current stuff on there:

Marty Scurll vs. Fred Yehi (EVOLVE 58)
Cody Rhodes vs. Chis Hero (EVOLVE 67)
Ricochet vs. Will Ospreay (EVOLVE 59)
Rich Swann vs. Brian Kendrick (DG USA 2013)
Johnny Gargano & Drew Galloway vs. Tommy End & Chris Hero (EVOLVE 55)
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Roderick Strong (EVOLVE 45)
Ivelisse vs. Taylor Made vs. Madison Eagles vs. Allysin Kay (SHINE 35)
Vanessa Kraven vs. Su Yung (SHINE 37)

No.

The problem with Raw right now is the already tired program of KO/Jericho vs Rollins/Reigns.

I like all 4 of those guys, but there's just no solid foundation for a feud, nor anything exciting that could happen between them anymore. KO and Reigns at the Royal Rumble has to go quick so this feud can end, and something new can start.

I really hope WWE has big plans for Balor when he returns. I feel his injury really made them change all of their plans, well obviously it did. KO winning the Universal Championship was AMAZING, but damn, he's a horrible, boring champion right now.

What kills me about Reigns is that he's the US champion. He shouldn't be worrying about other titles and should be worrying about people CHASING HIS BELT. He should be in fued in US divisions showing the fanbase he has it as the guy. Instead he has reduced the belt to crap. The belt didn't elavate him like some thought when Rusev elavated the belt to what it was before Reigns got it.

Top Bottom