• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Smackdown needs only 3 sets of call ups to make the entire show feel fresh with new match ups.
-The revival should come out next next week and take the titles from AA and have them chase it till wrestlemania.
-Tye Dillenger to the intercontinental scene to take on Miz.
-Samoa Joe to get in the way of Cena from reclaiming the title.

There are enough women to chase the title right now and with Mickie James coming soon it will help.
If only people with a decent level of common sense were in charge of making decisions like that

If only

Menome

Catching up on last week's Smackdown Live and I'm sorry. My Attitude-turn seems to have turned WWE backwards too with sex-shaming, bitch-calls and comments about silicon implants.

Zach

But you don't even know me, McSafety. You should come over to play Revenge before making such a wild, uninformed assessment. But I know that's your calling card.

That last part was a joke! C'mon, man, lighten up!

I hope we're not done with Wyatt Orton quite yet but their lack of full visual commitment to the bit makes me think it's done, I wanted my hobo beard Orton!

Here's a random shoot: Kung-Fu Panda is a damn good trilogy, and is FULL of workers.

Still need to see the third one but the first two are legit.

Gary Oldman Peacock is a top heel.

Sephzilla

Sources close to me are telling me that there is supposedly a big announcement coming this week regarding the 2017 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble! Be sure to stay tuned for more breaking news!

iVktYSd.gif

AJ is just so damn good. Suprisngly JBL was the one that saved this on commentary when Mauro & Otunga didn't know what to say about Corbin's megabotch.

Oh, that wasn't meant to be insightful commentary. I was just laughing at you. Sorry you made another mistake.

Grade : B+
Curve : A

Zach

Aaahaha, goofy Big Show beat Lesnar for the championship.

Sources close to me are telling me that there is supposedly a big announcement coming this week regarding the 2017 WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble! Be sure to stay tuned for more breaking news!
Yeeeah!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh its Cena vs AJ at the Rumble? As if there was any doubt that he was dropping the belt before Wrestlemania lol.

I will gladly eat my words if that doesnt happen, but yeha, AJ wasnt gonna main event WM, sorry marks

:(

GunBR

oh its Cena vs AJ at the Rumble? As if there was any doubt that he was dropping the belt before Wrestlemania lol.

I will gladly eat my words if that doesnt happen, but yeha, AJ wasnt gonna main event WM, sorry marks

:(
It's gonna be Cena 16th title to tie with Flair record
I can be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that this gonna happen only at Wrestlemania

Probably AJ will cheat to win at Rumble so they can continue the feud

Raw64life

Cena will crush AJ at the rumble and then face and beat Taker at WrestleMania. AJ will go down to the midcard and stay there until Cena takes his next sabbatical. Deal with it.

giphy.gif

Cena's been way better recently because the annoying "everything is about me overcoming the odds" has largely been put on Roman instead

The only reason I got back into wrasslin is because Cena and most of the other people that made me stop watching were all injured at the beginning of the year

Last night seemed like the closest he'll come to a heel turn. Even if at this point he's had his time and he could go heel, I bet they don't see a point because he already is a heel to the people who boo him. What would happen if he goes heel, they cheer him? Marks

shanafan

Why do we assume Cena WILL get a title shot at the Royal Rumble? I think maybe Shane and Bryan address this next week.

Cena already demanded a title shot earlier in the year, but lost at No Mercy back in October.

Recall

Why do we assume Cena WILL get a title shot at the Royal Rumble? I think maybe Shane and Bryan address this next week.

Cena already demanded a title shot earlier in the year, but lost at No Mercy back in October.

They already announced the Cena v AJ match, right?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cena will crush AJ at the rumble and then face and beat Taker at WrestleMania. AJ will go down to the midcard and stay there until Cena takes his next sabbatical. Deal with it.

giphy.gif

this. And same for KO on Raw btw, I assume Roman will defend the belt against some big guy to overcome the odds, Braun maybe? hes green as shit but they dont care I guess

Dave saying the only thing for sure currently about Reigns' Mania plans is it won't be another crowning moment makes me think even more that he's winning at the Rumble

Rhaknar

Even so I've enjoyed AJ's run, so no matter how it ends the journey was still better than we could have ever imagined.

the problem is that its the same old shit, they give the "indie darlings" their title runs in the "off season", but when its time for Wrestlemania, its time to bring out the big (enphasys on big) dogs to the spotlight, because they (Vince?) still believe thats what actually sells.

Sure there was exceptions with your Benoits and Brians in the main event, but even then, they were inserted into a Hunter / Randy or Randy / Batista feud. Hell Brian wasnt even supposed to be there if people (and in this case, not even just internet people) didnt voice their discontent

Heroman

Banned

Because he the biggest star in company what he wants he will get

Recall

the problem is that its the same old shit, they give the "indie darlings" their title runs in the "off season", but when its time for Wrestlemania, its time to bring out the big (enphasys on big) dogs to the spotlight, because they (Vince?) still believe thats what actually sells.

Sure there was exceptions with your Benoits and Brians in the main event, but even then, they were inserted into a Hunter / Randy or Randy / Batista feud. Hell Brian wasnt even supposed to be there if people (and in this case, not even just internet people) didnt voice their discontent

And there is nothing we can do about. We either accept it or just find an alternative to watch.

WWE is about politics and who can play the game, remember?

GunBR

Roman will face Braun for the US title at Mania (and beat him, obviously)

Even with Vince in love with him I doubt that they will put Roman to fight for the main title for the third year in a row (but maybe he's back on 2018)

Rhaknar

And there is nothing we can do about. We either accept it or just find an alternative to watch.

WWE is about politics and who can play the game, remember?

oh I completely accept it. It is what it is. I can still mock it tho :3

hell, fans probably care more about it than the actual wrestlers do tbh.

Top Bottom