• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

It honestly needs one, I canceled my subscription because it's annoying as shit to set it up with the laptop and terrible to navigate anything.
It killed me to do this with Progress as well knowing how much I love them (I will definitely resub later though).

If there's one thing about WWE, is their shit is easy as fuck to watch.

Nekofrog

Banned
The PS4 wwe network app is infinitely superior to the pc one. Like you can actually move the seek bar around with complete and total accuracy and it resumes super fast from where you moved it. Pc seek bar annoyingly has "snap" points that make it difficult to navigate and the looading is atrocious

Do people not have computers or laptops in 2016? NJPW's streaming isn't that hard. Damn millenials
I have both and I don't like using Chromecast streaming, I like having a remote, and I don't like watching anything for long periods of time on my laptop.

What versions of Total Extreme Wrestling do people here run? Steam has 2010 and 2013, but the Grey Dog site has 2016.

I have 2010 I believe. If you want to get started on the series, you can easily do worse than $5. If you don't mind paying far more (at least eventually), 2016 obviously has newer mods and more features

I have 2010 I believe. If you want to get started on the series, you can easily do worse than $5. If you don't mind paying far more (at least eventually), 2016 obviously has newer mods and more features

Reviews for TEW 2016 say that I can turn off some of the features to make it simpler, which made it seem like a good starting place. And there's a demo, so I might just jump in there.

There's a wrestlers' court in TEW?!

Reviews for TEW 2016 say that I can turn off some of the features to make it simpler, which made it seem like a good starting place. And there's a demo, so I might just jump in there.

There's a wrestlers' court in TEW?!

I believe wrestlers' court is 2016-exclusive

And yes, it's been tempting enough I'm probably jumping on the train soon

I got hooked hardcore on EWF sometime last year but it got old fairly quickly 'cause of the limited amount of angles you could do, and also bc I was apparently bad at keeping a high morale!

Kinda want to jump into 2016 though

All I want out of 2017, wrestling-wise, is the DDT subscription service to be even a little bit more easily accessible than New Japan World for English and other foreign fans

mark: watch wk11
tumblr_nho0smWvdi1sbzhteo1_400.gif

casul: no thx

Data's still on his NJPW sucks because Naito isn't in the main event kick I see...

Rogue One had a shaky first half but I thought the second half was pretty great. And yeah, the Vader Time moment in the movie was basically everything I wanted and never got out of the Prequel Trilogy. I marked out hard there.

Heh, I agree quite a bit with Austin in terms of finishers and what not in current WWE. Basically, WWE right now has a massive DBZ Power Creep issue going on with moves to the point where half of everyone's move set consists of moves that used to be finishers.

That is what I wanted from the movie too.

As for finishers, yeah but that's been a problem since the 90s when something like the DDT was treated like a transitional move. It's just getting worse because more needs to be done to keep the crowd into it and then there's WWE's over reliance false finishes over the last several years which has been the worst development when it comes to in-ring work. They're going to have to eventually recondition the audience again like they've had to do in the past.

Who would you replace Foley with?

Fuck it, I'll do it.

Foggy

The archive is abysmal. The atrocious design and the amount of content missing is staggering.

That's a matter of content, my bone of contention was ease of use. The design is antiquated but all I need it to do is be functional.

But I generally don't mind putting in a modicum of effort for things I enjoy. I'd imagine if people just don't value it as highly as I do then the invconvenience isn't worth it. The inconvenience is inconsequential compared to the content and price, as far as I'm concerned.

There's a lot of oh dear in the graphic, but Jim Cornette is probably the most tragic of all.

Who the fuck gives a shit about 'Nette these days bar the few rubes who still give him amen brothers over what shite he's spouting? Pretty sure he used up all but the last 1% of his smark goodwill when he fucked over Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in ROH or some shit.

Tonight on NXT, the matches from Osaka:

NXT Championship match: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
NXT Women's Championship match: Asuka (c) vs. Nia Jax (NXT Women’s Championship Match)
NXT Tag Team Championship Match: #DIY (c) vs. Tajiri & Akira Tozawa
Liv Morgan & Aliyah vs. Billie Kay & Peyton Royce
Oney Lorcan vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas

I'm watching NXT for the first time since the last TakeOver tonight then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dadberg's entrance at Survivor Series is still the best moment of the year for me. Even over AJ winning the title.

Lost
My
Shit

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh American Alpha won the titles from the Wyatts? Why not save that for a ppv? >_>

The archive is abysmal. The atrocious design and the amount of content missing is staggering.

I think a lot of missing content is due to licensing problems. But yeah the site could use some work, although I am used to it now after the last couple years.

If you want to see a shit wrestling site look at Stardom World. Last time I checked you can't even edit CC info. When my friend's CC expired he couldn't add his new one because the button to take him to that menu was just a fucking JPG. He had to open a new account.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ryder's injury likely forced their hand, and Slater's injury makes that title scene even more rough

wait what? What do those guys have to do with them getting the titles off the Wyatts so fast? I guess they want to fast track Randy leaving already?

Top Bottom