• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
young bucks fans are the kind of people who use the term 'mark' very seriously and think they're in on it.

they also might refer to someone else as a 'normie'

The only good story WWE would give Young Bucks would probably be in Finn Balor's heel stable, and even then there's a very likely chance WWE would fuck that storyline up.

imBask

Banned
screwdriver-o.gif

"wow that's so cool! I really enjoy watching people die at 35 due to concussion related syndroms!"

DoNNy9w.gif

"waaah exposing the business waaah"

Bronx-Man

Banned
Young Bucks are obnoxious dipshits that try to force whatever memes they can put on a t-shirt for $30.

Yes, I'm still butthurt about Global Wars.

Young Bucks put on the best tag match I've seen this year. Don't really give a fuck what any of their naysayers prattle on about at this point, it's not worth arguing. You either love 'em or hate 'em, apparently.

Well you just put them on Raw so you already fucked them up. GOOD WORK.
They would definitely go to Raw. Or who knows, by the time they come in maybe some big ol' Finn, AJ, Gallows and Anderson team has formed.

Or not 'cause DA DEMON KING is a top merch babyface.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
only a few people have taken the screwdriver

and none of them are dead. and one is a minister of education.

Fox318

I can't wrap my head around people thinking Sting isn't HOF worthy.

He had a long career with fantastic matches and programs and was one of the center figure in the 2nd most money drawing angle in the history of American wrestling (nWo vs WCW).

Is it because they never really gave him a run with the belt?

He had a long career with fantastic matches and programs and was one of the center figure in the 2nd most money drawing angle in the history of American wrestling (nWo vs WCW).

If Sting isn't a hof'er Daniel Bryan isn't. You have to be mentally fucked to think otherwise. Trolls gonna troll.

Fox318

From what I understand people problem with thing is his tna and wwe run begin bad.

Nobody has had a good TNA run ever.

His WWE run is what every incoming guy gets.

They job to Vince's body guys then they eventually get a second chance once they realized they paid a ton of money to somebody and they should probably have them go over.

Sephzilla

In what world is Sting not a Hall of Famer?

If Koko B Ware and Michael Hayes are Hall of Famers, Sting is

TUJPoOS.gif

Zach

Dudes who aren't very familiar with The Man Called Sting: you should watch his matches with Vader, Cactus, and Rude from the early '90s. Fun times are to be had.

Kaladin

His WWE run is what every incoming guy gets.

They job to Vince's body guys then they eventually get a second chance once they realized they paid a ton of money to somebody and they should probably have them go over.

Kurt Angle says hi

IMG_2320.jpg

Menome

I have no opinion on the Young Bucks, listen to vinyl, don't drink coffee and try to stay clean-shaven.

WHO AM I?

Kaladin

If you own WWE 2k17, play Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar in a 30 minute Iron Man match with slow momentum on the hardest difficulty as Brock Lesnar.

Joe is a fucking beast. My match went to the 10 min left mark before the first pin was won and it was Joe taking it. I ended up tieing him up, but Joe wound up winning 2 - 1.

Fuck that was a hard match.

Fox318

Had sting not been a company man I think snarls would have favored him more.

Look at how he let Hogan and even Flair in 93 come back and take his spot.

Even how he didn't protest the 97 starrcade finish or his 98 run where they fucking had him join the nWo.

He's John Cena in that he has an obvious flaw but it was never had enough to ruin what makes him great.

Hasney

If you own WWE 2k17, play Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar in a 30 minute Iron Man match with slow momentum on the hardest difficulty as Brock Lesnar.

Joe is a fucking beast. My match went to the 10 min left mark before the first pin was won and it was Joe taking it. I ended up tieing him up, but Joe wound up winning 2 - 1.

Fuck that was a hard match.

I don't hate myself enough to play WWE 2k17 for half an hour on a single match. Yikes.

Top Bottom