• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

WWE bans head drops because of the danger, but goes nuts with the tope suicidas even knowing that at least half their roster is incapable of catching people properly.

I hear that is actually meant to be good.

About time Suda / Grasshopper had another good game.

Well, The Silver Case release from this year is pretty fantastic too. I think it is coming to consoles soon.

I met Suda a few years ago at an event EA put on in Sydney. Super humble dude and got really excited when I brought up some of his older games.

When I told him I had the Sylvia figurine pre-ordered he lost his shit. He asked where I placed my pre-order, which was Ami-Ami. He was astounded I knew what Ami-Ami was and shouted to all of his friends from Japan (I don't know what he said) and pointed at me. His translator was laughing hard and she said to me "they said you are someone who knows and has good taste."

Of course, that was many years ago now. A different time~

imBask

Banned
Suda is like the Vader of video games, everyone knows him but no one can actually remember one good thing he ever did. And he has this weird following of people trying to tell you that "he did a great Wii game once eventhough it sold like 24 copies"

Caderfix

The only game Suda/Grasshopper made that I thought was ok is Shadows Of the Damned. It could've been good, but thanks to some terrible sections it is just... ok

So, does anyone think we'll see Goldberg and Brock again before the 2 last weeks of the road to RR?

Suda is like the Vader of video games, everyone knows him but no one can actually remember one good thing he ever did. And he has this weird following of people trying to tell you that "he did a great Wii game once eventhough it sold like 24 copies"

Psh. That is like saying "relatively few people paid to see/have watched Regal vs Benoit at the Pillman memorial show. That means it is meaningless and not good."

I believe that may be skewed logic, friend imbask.

imBask

Banned
that being said Let It Die is alright so far but the tutorial is horrible, they just throw you a billion mechanics one after the other

Suda is like the Vader of video games, everyone knows him but no one can actually remember one good thing he ever did.

Sold out the Tokyo Dome. Caused a riot in Sumo Hall. Got his eyeball popped out and still wrestled the rest of the match. Had a bunch of great matches with the likes of Inoki, Fujinami, Hansen, Takada & Misawa. And;

2BDRExJ.gif

No More Heroes was terrible though. Killer 7 is where it's at.

Caderfix

Vince sold for and pretty much put over Reigns.

They will continue this shit forever.

That's for sure. He will be a 30 times world champion.

He didn't do anything with the US championship. I actually thought the WWE would use him to elevate the belt. I knew he would come back to the main event scene soon, but I thought they would at least try to do something good. Instead it's going to be used just to promote a double champion, which is not even something new or that happened a long time ago, we've seen that last year.

Anth0ny

I think the carny award for worst wrestler of the year has to go to roman reigns

no one is more cringe worthy

no one takes me out of wrestling more than him

no one is more obviously scripted and meant to go over than him, no matter how you feel about the character

of course he WRESTLES better than bobby bumfuck who works the bingo hall in boca raton, florida but if I cringe every time he speaks, every time he wrestles and every time he wins OR loses (because you know he's coming to get his win back two fold)

that to me is the definition of worst wrestler of the year. roman reigns is the fucking WORST.

Recall

Playing EWR with a 1998 Mod. I'm running WCW and have found some insane match ups that draw those ratings.

Rick Rude vs Booker T is a goldmine.

Caderfix

I don't know... I get what you are saying and agree with the feeling, but Ambrose is pretty much the same, except for the being a good wrestler part.

Anth0ny

I don't know... I get what you are saying and agree with the feeling, but Ambrose is pretty much the same, except for the being a good wrestler part.

Ambrose didn't main event wrestlemania, brother.

He's like roman reigns light. All three members of the shield are. it's obvious that they're vince's favorite toys, his mits are all over them.

jmdajr

I think the carny award for worst wrestler of the year has to go to roman reigns

no one is more cringe worthy

no one takes me out of wrestling more than him

no one is more obviously scripted and meant to go over than him, no matter how you feel about the character

of course he WRESTLES better than bobby bumfuck who works the bingo hall in boca raton, florida but if I cringe every time he speaks, every time he wrestles and every time he wins OR loses (because you know he's coming to get his win back two fold)

that to me is the definition of worst wrestler of the year. roman reigns is the fucking WORST.

Can we learn to love Reign's like Cena? Granted we did love Cena before PG and now again. So maybe there is hope.

Unless he voted for Trump.
Like the Rock.

Kaladin

They're trying too hard to make Sasha vs Charlotte an all time great feud. Too many gimmick matches to count and first times and all that in a few months time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yeah cnt help to think they want to copu the whole Connor having 2 belts thing.

Hell watching the 205 stuff and the CWC Classic and the way the refs ask if they have questions and to shake seems to clearly be to copy UFC

Top Bottom