• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I swear I hate noam dar

i cba to make another blocking gif

J0cscYA.jpg

sign em up hunter, make us a female gold medal winning Can-American Alpha
Dtlsj1Rl.jpg

o-ERICA-WIEBE-570.jpg
l
IT'S HAPPENING THANK YOU BASED HUNTER
Canada’s gold medalist Erica Wiebe to explore opportunities in wrestling

So weirdest thing that's not Rey Jr, that's Ricky Marvin, he just came out dressed like Rey Jr apparently used his WWE music too for some reason, probably just to troll the crowd.

Juvi also takes his mask off, puts it back on and then takes it off again during his ring announcement.
i was thinking they rey timelines didn't match up, that's wierd

Zach

Don't worry, Aiii. I like to suspend disbelief and treat wrestling as real whenever possible. Like every TV show I watch. But I guess that makes me pathetic.

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't worry, Aiii. I like to suspend disbelief and treat wrestling as real whenever possible. Like every TV show I watch. But I guess that makes me pathetic.

I don't understand this criticism. Real or fake doesn't really matter for the argument I made at all.

If you want to pretend it's a real sport, they have way more prizes than the amount of competitors they have, essentially reducing their belts to participation awards.

If you want to acknowledge it's fake, then they have way more prizes than their actors are able to carry and it severely limits what they can do with their storylines since every storyline has to involve a title, furthermore, since they did the brand split, this further emphasises the divisions where they legitimately have only two competitors, maybe three at most.

As per example, here's both your real and fake title history of a seven months old championship:
screenshot2016-12-07aa9s2v.png

How is that a good thing, either fake or real? How does this entice a lapsed or new fan to tune in to the next exciting bout of Sasha Banks vs Charlotte for the Women's Championship?

Foggy

You can't really use kayfabe to explain wwe illogical booking or stuff, you would go insane

Watching weekly WWE is pretty insane to begin with, but I guess when the product's so bad you gotta cling to meta-entertainment. Like meme wrestlers and a list.

Barrage

the hart family dungeon has produced another shooter? =O

She plans on wrasslin til Tokyo in 2020, but good on her for looking into it. Reading the article just reminds you how broke most Olympic athletes are.

P.s.-thank you Aiii for the informative and not-at-all biased armchair quarterbacking for a product you say (weekly, if not daily) that you dont watch.

In that spirit, can anyone tell me if Game of Thrones Season 6 is any good? I'd prefer it if you haven't watched the show since Season 3. Bonus points if you've hated it since Season 1.

So friends, was TLC worth watching?

At the very least I'll watch Alexa/Becky and AJ/Dean, not sure if anything else is worth anything.

Zach

She plans on wrasslin til Tokyo in 2020, but good on her for looking into it. Reading the article just reminds you how broke most Olympic athletes are.

P.s.-thank you Aiii for the informative and not-at-all biased armchair quarterbacking for a product you say (weekly, if not daily) that you dont watch.

In that spirit, can anyone tell me if Game of Thrones Season 6 is any good? I'd prefer it if you haven't watched the show since Season 3. Bonus points if you've hated it since Season 1.

I've never watched Game of Nerds but it's probably for nerds like Barrage.

Sephzilla

Why would you watch season 6 if you haven't watched seasons 4 or 5?

In the spirits of the holidays I've decided to watch the Dec 24 2012 RAW where Alberto Del Rio runs over santa claus. I've never seen this but it's alreayd off to a great start.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So friends, was TLC worth watching?

At the very least I'll watch Alexa/Becky and AJ/Dean, not sure if anything else is worth anything.

very much so

Wyatts match is nothing but the ending is a gret moment and also advances the whole Randy / Luke weird untrust feud

Kalisto vs Corbin is shockingly good.

Miz vs Ziggler Ladder match is good.

Main event is very good, even with the dumb ending, and AJ is the best wrestler in the world.

Top Bottom