• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This Tony Nese vs Anthonny Bennett match wasnt very good at all, mostly because of Bennett. He seemed super green and the ending was super askward with the ref stopping the 450 splash for a second and then going "ok you can do it" lol.

Tony Nese had done good moves for someone his size tho, is he signed?

Mendoza vs Kendrick is lit tho. Mendoza seems great.

Fast Food Pizza has it's place. Not gonna lie. I think Pizza Hut tastes fucking awesome.

Early grave though.

It's cool though. World will be over in less than 4 years.

Oh for sure, it's like any fast food. It's just Papa John's is the bottom rung for us, maybe not as bad as little cesars

This Tony Nese vs Anthonny Bennett match wasnt very good at all, mostly because of Bennett. He seemed super green and the ending was super askward with the ref stopping the 450 splash for a second and then going "ok you can do it" lol.

Tony Nese had done good moves for someone his size tho, is he signed?

Mendoza vs Kendrick is lit tho. Mendoza seems great.
Yep Nese is a cw jobber, right along with gulak.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yep Nese is a cw jobber, right along with gulak.

And Mendoza?

Speaking of Mendoza, either he forgot to tap ir the bell guy got a itchy trigger finger but that ending looked bad.

Edit: oh gargano vs ciampa is next episode so I guess its a round 1 match :/

Menome

In my area, quality goes:

Papa Johns > Dominos > Local Places > Pizza Hut

I don't think we have Little Caesar's in the UK.

Rhaknar

Damn Rich Swann is smooth. That standing 450 is beautiful. Jason Lee has zero offense, bit if a squash match really.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They told me my white blood cell count was a little high and gave me antibiotics and that was it

200 dollars for that

Heroman

Banned
CzEGbs4VQAAjRDu.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Tye getting Ziggler booked. RIP career I guess.

KissVibes

Banned
Anyone know how I can order one of those Shibata shirts living in the US? I know it's super basic, but I want to support my favorite.

Heroman

Banned
Anyone know how I can order one of those Shibata shirts living in the US? I know it's super basic, but I want to support my favorite.
From reddit
"You likely won't be able to. Unless you go to a ROH NJPW or RevPro show and he brings them with him. Other wise those Japan auction proxies but once the seller finds out you're not in Japan they'll cancel the order "

KissVibes

Banned
From reddit
"You likely won't be able to. Unless you go to a ROH NJPW or RevPro show and he brings them with him. Other wise those Japan auction proxies but once the seller finds out you're not in Japan they'll cancel the order "

GOD.
DAMMIT.

Any reason it isn't on PWT? I'm guessing it's because he's a freelance wrestler, and he's not exclusive to NJPW.

Top Bottom