• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

You give it back.

It's not supposed to arrive tomorrow. At least any time this happens, I can contact Amazon and get a free month of Prime.
Motherfuckers trying to get that free prime from me. You better hope I'm not assisting you. But really here's a tip, never request the concession, just let the csa give it to you. When people ask for the compensation, it makes us raise an eyebrow and ask if you smell what we're cooking.

Kaladin

Motherfuckers trying to get that free prime from me. You better hope I'm not assisting you. But really here's a tip, never request the concession, just let the csa give it to you. When people ask for the compensation, it makes us raise an eyebrow and ask if you smell what we're cooking.

Oh, I know this. I just complain that I didn't get the promised two day arrival till they offer it, which they always do.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
He breaks out the Liontamer when he's wrestling a smaller guy who can handle it.

That was the main thing I learned in wrestling this year, big guys apparently can't or won't take the liontamer. I guess I never connected the dots since he was a cruiserweight in WCW. It would be better if they dropped any pretense of the Walls being a finishing move. Shit doesn't even look like it hurts.

tm24

y8QGktv.gif

The lean back absolutely kills this one and i really Haskins too

I just wanted an excuse to talk about GOAT Casas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tony was WCW til it went under. Which is weird when you see dumbass smarks on the internet act like he hated wrestling or something even though he did it for most of his career and could have easily transitioned to local/state sports teams commentary.

'We had to do some crazy things, Steve Regal. Including putting your ass on tv'

Aa a part of my alma mater, I just want to say congratulations to Linda, I'm happy for her. A pirate is in the white house.

Time for me to put in my bid. Body slamming to the white house brother!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Become CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation that provides no health benefits to laborers notorious for dying from concussions and drug addictions before age 50

Get picked to lead the Small Business Administration

triple-h-nod.gif

Ithil

Become CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation that provides no health benefits to laborers notorious for dying from concussions and drug addictions before age 50

triple-h-nod.gif

And all they had to do was "donate" a few million to the right crook.

d7obgkE.gif

triple-h-nod.gif
Whilst doing all you can to kill off your much smaller 'competitors'

Top Bottom