• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

If you want to shoot about the Sharpshooter though
o4ZqhWU.gif

J3zhYMU.gif

Texas Cloverleaf > Sharpshooter
also wcwcrowd

texas cloverleaf is my fav finisher

every caw in my thq games had that as a leg special finisher

Disgusting lack of love for Kurt's ankle lock here, especially later in his 'E run where he'd grapevine the leg.

EDIT: Sorry, Linda McMahon is what?? Fewer years have tested my faith in humanity like 2016. Just... a.... few... weeks... left...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not gonna lie... these round 1 matches are kind killing my mojo now :/

Aiii

So not worth it
Become CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation that provides no health benefits to laborers notorious for dying from concussions and drug addictions before age 50

Get picked to lead the Small Business Administration

triple-h-nod.gif

...and still not Trump's worst pick for cabinet.

I am glad Vince finally got something in return for all those investments in Linda's political career. He needed a W.

It's generally good pizza. I prefer Dominos, but Papa is close enough that I can make it there in 5 minutes and it's good second favorite pizza brand.

How are defining good because they're at the bottom of my list. Then again im in the tr-state so i'm surrounded by good pizza.

Sephzilla

Yeah, Papa Johns is bottom tier for me too. Toppers, Little Caesars, Dominos, and Pizza Hut are all way better in my opinion. Maybe it was just the local stores but Papa Johns always tasted like struggle food.

For delivery in Brooklyn all there is are Dominos & Papa Johns. Dominos has been pretty great since the butter/garlic crust revamp like 5 years ago.

jmdajr

Fast Food Pizza has it's place. Not gonna lie. I think Pizza Hut tastes fucking awesome.

Early grave though.

It's cool though. World will be over in less than 4 years.

So is next month Linda McMahonuary? To 'celebrate'?

EDIT: Papa John's was pretty good last time I had it, much better than Dominos. In the UK anyway.

klonere

Banned
Be an utter failure in actual electoral politics but give enough money to the right person and boom, you in the White House.

Forever.

Kaladin

I'm in the south where we generally just get chain pizza places.

I take that back, there is a local pizza joint that's about an hour and a half away that does amazing Chicago style pizzas that are as close to Chicago style I have seen down here.

Of the pizza chains we have here

Pizza Hut > Papa John's > Domino's

My favourite is still a Donner Pizza from a local place though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Andrew Goldstein ‏@AngeGold
Linda McMahon's first act as head of the Small Business Administration: Rename it the Cruiserweight Business Administration. #WWE

Alternatively the Vanilla Midget Business Administration.

Top Bottom