• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
WWE.com's person of the year poll results

image24js89.jpg

the tna guy and the wcw guy

Kinda lame that Goldberg is so high when all he did was deliver a single (admittedly really really good) promo and squash Brock when guys that have been working their asses off like Miz and Jericho aren't even on the list. I guess Bill's got a lot of the casual vote.

Heroman

Banned
Shield was truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Frankly they might be better off just putting them together again. Dunno.

How is Reigns' merch aales?
All three of them are talented people who were victims of wwe shit booking.
Reigns is probably 2nd or 3rd in term of merch sales.

All three of them are talented people who were victims of wwe shit booking.
Reigns is probably 2nd or 3rd in term of merch sales.

Agreed. Reigns has been in a lot of good matches this year, especially recently. He needs to be less corny outside. They have him act like John Cena and not even Cena fully pulls off being John Cena lol.

Rollins had maybe the worst face turn ever.

Ambrose is great in spurts. Like this week on Smackdown was excellent. HIs work in Ottawa well.

Still as it remains, right now they are less popular combined as individuals then they were as a team.

Luschient

Friends, I'm in the third ring of hell aka line at the mall for kids' Santa pictures.

Santa has already broken character and exposed the damn Christmas business by coming over to tell jokes earlier about his car.

somedevil

Next week is the Samoa Joe and Nakamura blowoff in a Cage match in Australia airing next wednesday.

It seems after that one of them is moving up on the roster.

Friends, I'm in the third ring of hell aka line at the mall for kids' Santa pictures.

Santa has already broken character and exposed the damn Christmas business by coming over to tell jokes earlier about his car.

I mean, why wouldn't Santa have a car

Climate change affects everyone, friend. Can't use reindeer 24/7/365

Heroman

Banned
Agreed. Reigns has been in a lot of good matches this year, especially recently. He needs to be less corny outside. They have him act like John Cena and not even Cena fully pulls off being John Cena lol.

Rollins had maybe the worst face turn ever.

Ambrose is great in spurts. Like this week on Smackdown was excellent. HIs work in Ottawa well.

Still as it remains, right now they are less popular combined as individuals then they were as a team.
The biggest problem they have is that they literally unable to book baby faces

that poll is kinda weird. who would think WWE would put cesaro in the list of choices over seth rollins and jericho.

haha Reigns is over Owens though (not my preference tho for sure), crowd can boo all they want people still love him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
None of the smarks learned with John Cena. Who told them time and time again, 'as long as your'e reacting, that's what matters. If you don't react, you're dead'

but fans can't resist the urge to boo or make funny chants. They can't just sit on their hands and let something they don't like wither and die. It just incentivizes Roman fans to cheer more and buy more merch.

I'm still in shock WWE continues to double down on WM on WWE Network.

Put that shit on PPV you dumb motherfuckers.

It is a bit late for that, friend.

The Network has already drastically changed the perceived value of PPVs. Having 16 or however many a year also doesn't help with that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's crazy to look at the end of 2016 as what wound up working as a whole

Randy Orton with Bray Wyatt(what? how?)
Braun(though I was a Braun boy since day 1)
The Miz
Baron Corbin
Rhyno & Slater(even if it was short term)
Heel Usos

They think they can still get anywhere near their original goal of like 2.5 or 3 million subscribers

Despite, you know, barely being able to maintain 1.5 2 full years in

They could easily get away with taking Wrestlemania off the network. Just rename it the Colossal Tussle and say it's too enormous for peoples' data caps to handle.

Anth0ny

Shield was truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Frankly they might be better off just putting them together again. Dunno.

How is Reigns' merch sales?

They would absolutely be better off.

Shield mini reunion at survivor series got a HUGE reaction and that was after Ambrose and reigns were booed the entire night. Then when the reunion ended, they were booed once more.

Just put their candy asses back together and have them kick ass.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They would absolutely be better off.

Shield mini reunion at survivor series got a HUGE reaction and that was after Ambrose and reigns were booed the entire night. Then when the reunion ended, they were booed once more.

Just put their candy asses back together and have them kick ass.

They got booed for going after AJ

AJ is a saint

Beefy

Just turned over my TV and caught the end of Santa's Little Helper with Paige and Miz in it. Need to bleach my eyes now.

The network is kinda of a failure.

I don't know if I'd call it a failure, but it's absolutely hit its peak long-term subscribers.

If it ever makes it around 2 mil, it's only for a month or two. Free trials and deals have been used to max capacity and have still completely utterly failed to keep the majority around.

If you have a paid sub right now, 1) you're already sold on the product and 2) nothing's un-selling you on it, despite their best efforts. And if you don't, you won't achieve 1 or 2. So. A Conundrum of a problem they have to solve (assuming they want to solve it)

I can't stop laughing when the Miz presented Dean with the participantation award and the crowd starts chanting you deserve it right on que.

Top Bottom