• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Man Ember Moon's finisher brings out the markiest part of me because all I can think is fuck someone's neck is gonna get broken someday but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong

So uh Nak vs Joe 3 was kinda just alright... Way too short and lacked any real drama.

Menome

kNDnzWI.jpg

bjGAzoY.gif

Menome

Also, as I'm at my PC rather than my phone, Drifter gifs a-plenty for DRIFTCEMBER:

nOuJaPx.gif

xFu6HvB.gif

sWwFx7u.gif

And there ends my post-spamming as I have to go to work.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
as a late comer to the network party, it seems weird to see you guys shitting on it, the quality seems fantastic to me, both of the offerings and of the streaming itself :/

Except it totally does. Everything was going according to The Gade's plan, but just as he initiated the coup de grace, an international object unexpectedly sailed into his field of view, completely disorienting the young blue-chipper and causing him to make a fatal mistake.
Thanks Mr. Regal

Aj to me is my favorite of all time. My favorite wrestling related moment of the year was being at the rumble love and the song began for entrant number 3. The arena got silent as shit but the second the word phenomenal came on screen the place erupted! I was lucky to also see him on the grandest stage of them all (just to lose) but then drove a couple of hours from my girlfriends sisters place to watch him win the world title.
I also get a kick out of putting my hands together like aj does during his entrance to annoy my girlfriend whenever he comes out, she loves the shit out of Dean.

I was texting my mom while watching Raw on Monday and she told me my Dad waa randomly watching Raw as well... he never watched Raw or wrestling not since like 92 lol but he just tuned in in Monday for no reason lmao.

I did my duty and told my mom to tell my dad to boo Roman Reigns

Menome

Menome is on fire today.

Got to make up for the fact I got rolled up in real-life yesterday and ended up with a dressing on my back and being told to watch out for signs of concussion. I was with an unsafe ring-worker and it turned from a work to a shoot.

Kurita

Worked myself into a shoot during my last relationship. Fuck 2016.

I'm going to roll-up 2017 and start the year with maximum heat.

Heroman

Banned
Hype Bros/American Alpha/Apollo Crews vs. Vaudevillains/Ascension/Curt Hawkins 2.25
Wyatt Family vs. Slater and Rhyno 1.75
Nikki Bella vs. Carmella 2
The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler 4
Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto 2.75
Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss 1.75
AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose 4.5

Tag League final:
GOD vs GBH :/

Yeah, that's uninspiring. And leaves a ton of guys without anything set for WK11, which is less than a month away. The show on Saturday had best be very eventful.

I wouldn't object to Drifter getting the belt. No big name independent guy getting the belt is probably something we won't get for another few years.

Hype Bros/American Alpha/Apollo Crews vs. Vaudevillains/Ascension/Curt Hawkins 2.25
Corbin vs Kalisto should be at least three stars. Match was much better then I thought it would be. Miz vs Ziggler is also too high, match dragged on for most of it.

Tag League final:

Yeah, that's uninspiring. And leaves a ton of guys without anything set for WK11, which is less than a month away. The show on Saturday had best be very eventful.

*Yawn* how boring. And that probably means no
Goto/Ishii
then :( That sucks.

This tag division man... what the fuck are they doing with it? Should have unified it at Destruction when they had the chance.

XE7gerB.png

What's worse. Alexa not having plates on her belt, the filter they gave the blue of the belt or the fact that it's STILL a fucking replica when the belt has been around three months.

imBask

Banned
the only thing I hate about this ironic Drifter love is that some people in here are so influenceable they're actually going to end up loving him

she doesn't have the plates because they're planning on giving it back to queen Becky imminently
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...forreal though she'll be a great champion but I hope becky doesn't fall to the wayside in smackdown.

the only thing I hate about this ironic Drifter love is that some people in here are so influenceable they're actually going to end up loving him

nobody really likes the drifter

the only thing he has going is a good elbow drop in an industry where kairi hojo already exists

Sounds about right, I'd have Miz/Ziggler slightly higher, and the nikki/carmella lower because of that awful extinguisher spot.

she doesn't have the plates because they're planning on giving it back to queen Becky imminently
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...forreal though she'll be a great champion but I hope becky doesn't fall to the wayside in smackdown.
They need to give her some merchandise fast. No t-shirts or anything. There's no plates because there's no logo to associate with Alexa Bliss so she needs one.

But yeah, she'll have the belt until the Rumble, drop it to Becky who then goes into a feud with Nikki to last until 'Mania where Nikki gets the title.

Menome

I started off disliking him, now I think he stands a decent chance at an IC level if he ditches the guitar.

Tag League final:

Turd level.

I was pulling for
rush/naito
, but I admit that couldn't build to anything in WK11. But still
GOD are one of the most underwhelming tag teams to have such a high spot.

Catching up on Wrasslegaf has a sombre tone...

Fast Food Pizza has it's place. Not gonna lie. I think Pizza Hut tastes fucking awesome.

Early grave though.

It's cool though. World will be over in less than 4 years.

what a time to be alive...

for not much longer

I really want pizza now

my last meal

Gee whiz fellas, it's gonna be okay.
Nice writeup earlier by the way Data, never expected the revival of Bobby Lashley in 2016 that's for sure.

I hope that's not the way you talk to your wee nippers jmdajr!

Top Bottom