• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Hype Bros/American Alpha/Apollo Crews vs. Vaudevillains/Ascension/Curt Hawkins 2.25
Wyatt Family vs. Slater and Rhyno 1.75
Nikki Bella vs. Carmella 2
The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler 4
Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto 2.75
Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss 1.75
AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose 4.5

Corbin/Kalisto too low.

And I'm telling y'all. No one will agree, but Carmella is slowly improving. She's more comfortable on the mic than basically any other current female wrestler besides GOAT Charlotte and Alexa.

Zach

the only thing I hate about this ironic Drifter love is that some people in here are so influenceable they're actually going to end up loving him
Like with The Miz? Now even the luscious, yet now-impressionable Data West is talking up that no-talent bum.

imBask

Banned
Like with The Miz? Now even the luscious, yet now-impressionable Data West is talking up that no-talent bum.

1 good promo on a talk show 3 months ago and he's the new Macho Man somehow

MIZ STILL CAN'T WRESTLE FOR SHIT WAKE UP YOU MARKS

Heroman

Banned
Corbin/Kalisto too low.

And I'm telling y'all. No one will agree, but Carmella is slowly improving. She's more comfortable on the mic than basically any other current female wrestler besides GOAT Charlotte and Alexa.
Carmella is terrible, her slowly improving still make her the worst wrestler on smackdown.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
83QyEQt.gif

good lord :/

I like Orton fu guys :(

Hype Bros/American Alpha/Apollo Crews vs. Vaudevillains/Ascension/Curt Hawkins 2.25

No complaints here. I think you could argue Corbin/Kalisto should be a 3

Rank the Bullet Club themes

spoiler: they're already in quality order

NJPW 1st: Last Chance Saloon
NJPW 2nd: Shot 'Em
WWE: Omen In The Sky

I think I'd swap 1 & 2

Carmella's smoother on the mic, but she's still pretty green in the ring. I have similar feelings with Alexa, although her mic skills are better then where Carmella currently is.

Carmella is terrible, her slowly improving still make her the worst wrestler on smackdown.

Yepppppp

Saying she's "slowly improving" and "much better" doesn't excuse how bad she still is. Those two phrases should be used on the main roster.

Carmella's smoother on the mic, but she's still pretty green in the ring. I have similar feelings with Alexa, although her mic skills are better then where Carmella currently is.

Alex is WAY better in the ring. Her improvements started in NXT, where Carmella was still trash in the ring

1 good promo on a talk show 3 months ago and he's the new Macho Man somehow

MIZ STILL CAN'T WRESTLE FOR SHIT WAKE UP YOU MARKS

1) ALL his promos have been good since then.
2) His wrestling has improved. He's not going to win any awards, but all his PPV matches have been enjoyable.

Alex is WAY better in the ring. Her improvements started in NXT, where Carmella was still trash in the ring
I'd say she's better but not way better. Alexa is just as green. She has some flashy moves that look cool like the double-knee flip and her finisher, but overall her in-ring ability has only been showcased as decent in one or two matches.

Oh come on, I'm sure HHH being in the main-event of a 'Mania in 2016 was some of the draw for the huge Mania 32 success and not the fact his brother-in-law jumped off a cell.

Also once again.

World champ and Royal Rumble winner Triple H.

IN 2016

I keep forgetting hhh was even in the main event

what a meaningless feud. last decent feud hhh had was vs cactus jack, and that finished january 2000.

Wtf Gedo. WK11 card looking pretty meh. A shame that NOAH vs NJPW feud never took off.

Well, NOAH getting bought out kinda put an end to that, otherwise we'd probably be getting Go vs Shibata at the Dome. Honestly, I can't recall a WK in recent memory where we didn't know what most of the card was going to look like by this point. Either some big developments happen on Saturday's show, or it'll be a card pushed on the back of two matches alone.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
None of those Nakamura/Joe matches did much for me.

All of the Finn/Joe matches were better.

Cannot see how Lynch/Bliss was worse than Bella/Carmella

Think you rate the table match way too low imo, but each to their own.

Recall

After Wrestle Kingdom my NJPW world sub is getting cancelled. I'm too busy enjoying reliving years and years of All Japan when I do have free time that my sub is honestly wasted.

Heroman

Banned
He thought the match was boring, and said there was lots of spots built around blocking people going through tables (which I read into as "too many", but I may be wrong).

Personally I thought it went too long for the spots they had.

Don't remember seeing linda.
Linda can be see when Shane kid go to sit down.

I really need Mil Muertes in BJW with the big boys

It's freezing this morning. You might say blood runs cold

7BoBju.gif

He thought the match was boring, and said there was lots of spots built around blocking people going through tables (which I read into as "too many", but I may be wrong).

Personally I thought it went too long for the spots they had.

Don't remember seeing linda.

To each their own but I think just on the finish alone at very least Nikki/Carmella should be below the tables match

Beefy

Any one ever gone to any UK wrestling (WCPW) shows? I have been invited to one, but don't know if it will be complete shit or not.

Any one ever gone to any UK wrestling (WCPW) shows? I have been invited to one, but don't know if it will be complete shit or not.

There's a few of us into BritWres, but none of us really watch WCPW. Live, it should be a decent card/roster with a bunch of imports. Where/what day is it?

Top Bottom