• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
2YFfur1.gif

Oh dear, Teddy Hart wanted for sexual assault;

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/12/...ing-dynasty-wanted-by-rcmp-for-sexual-assault

Specific charges involve two women, aged 24 and 40, and include a single count each of sexual assault and unlawful confinement, and three charges of assault.

The constable says so far no arrest has been made because 34-year-old Hart is currently out of town, but police fully expect to officially charge him once he returns.

“Teddy Hart is believed to be in the U.S. at the current time,”

100.jpg

mellinals

Millennials ;)

And yeah, they're a pretty great faction. Mostly because of Maria.

jmdajr

Unrelated:

Gamefly got me to sign back up for 1 dollar. Sure... I'll stay the month for a dollar just to play Call of Duty Spacey and Far Cry 4 story modes. Cancel 29 days from now.

strobogo

Banned
Soulplaya (god rest his soul) will be happy to know that Kane tripping and falling was cut out of the 11/3 Raw on the Network. It cuts to a different shot right before he falls, but you can still hear people in the front row laugh at him.

Soulplaya (god rest his soul) will be happy to know that Kane tripping and falling was cut out of the 11/3 Raw on the Network. It cuts to a different shot right before he falls, but you can still hear people in the front row laugh at him.

Soul playa is the anonymous gm

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why the fuck is Big Show protected?

Injures other stars and works like shit.

Don't you fucking tell me he has a look or it.

Browny

Banned

Something something something ironclad contract

Or the fact that Vince signs him up long term and needs to get his monies worth out of him. Always nice to be able to bring in a giant / hoss. Sadly he's a shit one.

Vylash

he's got the ambition to come within inches of killing his opponents on a regular basis, unlike those safe working millennials

Pretty average, unexciting NXT again this week - best bit was the Kevin Owens vignette. I feel like NXT TV runs on autopilot a lot of the time, with occasional flashes of brilliance - I'm sure the live special will be good, but I'd like to see some more creativity with the weekly TV product, storytelling-wise.

*edit, also, calling the special R:Evolution is something I'd expect a Japanese promotion to do. Sounds dumb every time the commentators say it, which is a lot.

Something something something ironclad contract

Or the fact that Vince signs him up long term and needs to get his monies worth out of him. Always nice to be able to bring in a giant / hoss. Sadly he's a shit one.

Ironclad is real? I thought it was kayfabe.

Kaladin

Pretty average, unexciting NXT again this week - best bit was the Kevin Owens vignette. I feel like NXT TV runs on autopilot a lot of the time, with occasional flashes of brilliance - I'm sure the live special will be good, but I'd like to see some more creativity with the weekly TV product, storytelling-wise.

*edit, also, calling the special R:Evolution is something I'd expect a Japanese promotion to do. Sounds dumb every time the commentators say it, which is a lot.

At least NXT TV doesn't constantly try to insult you with everything and waste your time. The matches are all serviceable, and at the very least it is good background entertainment.

Vylash

Dana has a ridiculous habit of openly insulting his talent, i'd kill to see him and Punk talking shit about each other constantly

Fox318

Dana is infinity more of a cunt than Vince. Any problems Punk had with Vince would be doubled with Dana. Vince is a weird old dude stuck in his ways. Dana is a full blown cunt.
Nothing wrong with a man in power being a cunt. But I'll be you cash that if I worked for Dana and came up with an idea for more money I wouldn't be shut out like in the WWE.

strobogo

Banned
Nothing wrong with a man in power being a cunt. But I'll be you cash that if I worked for Dana and came up with an idea for more money I wouldn't be shut out like in the WWE.

I'm extremely confident that Punk would get less money and Dana would get more money out of any thing Punk would pitch. Punk should definitely go to Bellator.

hitme

Balor vs. Neville, Zayn vs. Viktor at an NXT house show tomorrow.

Maybe setting up an NXT match for RAW on Monday?

Fox318

I'm extremely confident that Punk would get less money and Dana would get more money out of any thing Punk would pitch. Punk should definitely go to Bellator.
I'm just talking about the difference between ufc and wwe.

Plus I bet ufc pays better than WWE and with less work dates.

Kaladin

Solomon Crowe is never gonna debut, huh?

Are we sure he hasn't quietly been released?

You'd think he would have debuted by now, because it seemed like they were trying to do something with him but I dunno.

Is he a sparring partner at the gym or something now?

Are we sure he hasn't quietly been released?

You'd think he would have debuted by now, because it seemed like they were trying to do something with him but I dunno.

Is he a sparring partner at the gym or something now?

Kinda crazy to see that all the hype is for Neville, Balor, Steen, and Zayn. Poor Del Sol and Crowe.

Kaladin

Kinda crazy to see that all the hype is for Neville, Balor, Steen, and Zayn. Poor Del Sol and Crowe.

Del Sol was never a big indy name. Was more surprised that WWE snatched him up than anyone else. At least he got to keep some of his original gimmick and move set and is one half of the NXT tag champs.

Crowe is working concessions tonight somewhere in Florida for the NXT house show circuit.

Pretty sure he got injured a few months back.

ah.....sucks when guys like that get injured before they debut

Top Bottom