• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
WWE Doctor Chris Amann with former WWE superstar CM Punk

Sr2C9xW.png

Watching the 96 Rumble and jesus people say the roster is thin right now. They have like nothing. in the first like 20 minutes of it the only notable people are HHH (who wasn't anything yet) and Vader just came in. That's cool.

There's been like 9 people with awful banjo music.

Carnby

Watching the 96 Rumble and jesus people say the roster is thin right now. They have like nothing. in the first like 20 minutes of it the only notable people are HHH (who wasn't anything yet) and Vader just came in. That's cool.

There's been like 9 people with awful banjo music.

Murdoch is in that one, right? Keep an eye out for the weird headbutt he does while on all fours. It's as if he things he's a battering ram. lol

THE RINGMASTER! God, I'm watching the 96 PPVs out of order. The last one I watched was the Hart vs Austin match at Survivor series, I think. What a difference a few months make.

(NOTE: I am not comparing Cesaro to stone cold) Cesaro is still in his ringmaster phase. He really needs to find what gimmick will work for him on the main roster.

Edit: Also...fuck. Wrestling themes in WWF were really bad in 96. So many fucking banjos.

Survivor Series 1996 was a great PPV.

Yeah it was. The Hart/Austin match was fantastic. PSYCHO SID had the best crowd reaction I've ever seen him get too. People really hated Shawn, haha.

Oh god, Isaac Yankem. With just fucking drill noises. RIP wrestling themes.

Recall

Yeah it was. The Hart/Austin match was fantastic. PSYCHO SID had the best crowd reaction I've ever seen him get too. People really hated Shawn, haha.

Oh god, Isaac Yankem. With just fucking drill noises. RIP wrestling themes.

Phil LaFon (or was it Doug Furnas?) with the top rope reverse suplex was godly and this is the PPV where Bradshaw ruined his intended main event push by not kicking out of a cover soon enough and putting his career back 8 years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I played an hour or so of RE6 with Laserfrog and it was good times. He plays like Lou Thesz would if he were a seasoned gamer.

I also really enjoy people being upset about the FF7 announcement. It's better than the original, you can pay for cheats. Isn't that worth being excited about? Everyone was just complaining about too many HD remasters anyway, and it's not like the game would look much better.

I played an hour or so of RE6 with Laserfrog and it was good times. He plays like Lou Thesz would if he were a seasoned gamer.

I also really enjoy people being upset about the FF7 announcement. It's better than the original, you can pay for cheats. Isn't that worth being excited about? Everyone was just complaining about too many HD remasters anyway, and it's not like the game would look much better.

I enjoy these conferences learning a lot from the WWE. Everyone gets all hyped up for the final reveal, and it's fucking Rey Mysterio.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoy these conferences learning a lot from the WWE. Everyone gets all hyped up for the final reveal, and it's fucking Rey Mysterio.

Also LOL @ David Jaffe showing up like that fool is someone. After all his anti-women shit I'm legit surprised he was called up there to present anything.

Also LOL @ David Jaffe showing up like that fool is someone. After all his anti-women shit I'm legit surprised he was called up there to present anything.
I did myself a favor and didn't even watch it so I didn't know he was even there. Or who he is. The name sounds familiar though. Edit: Ah, the twisted metal and god of war guy. Both are game series that I don't understand at all. Both look super shitty and generic to me.

Just watched the BloodBorne and Uncharted 4 stuff on youtube. Both should be fun. I'm content. I wonder if my PS3 SF4 fightstick will work on the PS4. I know it does on the PC.

I love the color schemes of Taker and Bet against eachother. Guy in black and purple vs the guy with black and pink. I love it maggle.

As a kid I always wanted pants like Bret's. I would have been the talk of the town. I would be voted prom queen. Instead my life took a SWERVE and I dressed like the Undertaker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The FF7 announcement was FnP. Gaming side is hilarious.

I find it really comical people get offended. It's...not...how are you allowed to be offended because someone didn't give you what you want? Is it a millenial th...oh..

VGpAquz.gif

I still don't believe that there are people out there who think Square legit cares enough about their fanbase to even give them what they want. I didn't even get remotely hype when FF7 popped up, because I fucking KNEW not to get excited with Square. Plus, we all know FF6, Tactics and 9 are superior Final Fantasies anyways.

Who gives a fuck about anything from that conference that isn't Yakuza

And if you guys don't own Nintendo consoles or a PC, buy Shovel Knight. It's probably my GOTY

Top Bottom