• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sokantish

I love the Yakuza series. I'd buy it to eventually play it when I eventually own a ps3. I'd buy it to support the cause. I'd buy it to put it on the shelf next to the rest of my Yakuza games.

So yes, I'd buy it just to own it. You never really own digital games.

Support the decision to localize it!

I get that I guess, but I usually buy games that I plan on playing! At least you'll eventually get a ps3 to play it so that's good.

SEGA are jerks anyway, they're gonna murder Yakuza here like Konami murdered Suikoden. :(

AWxfbc1.gif

I should start watching NXT.

I get that I guess, but I usually buy games that I plan on playing! At least you'll eventually get a ps3 to play it so that's good.

SEGA are jerks anyway, they're gonna murder Yakuza here like Konami murdered Suikoden. :(

SEGA is terrible. Let's keep releasing all these shitty Sonic games nobody wants.

Carnby

Friend, I buy so many games just to not play them. Recent offences include Retro City Rampage PS4 (physical copy), Class of Heroes 2G, and Biohazard Remastered Collector's Edition. These games are rare and will remain sealed forever.

It's a sickness. But I've gotten better. A little better.

strobogo

Banned
I love the color schemes of Taker and Bet against eachother. Guy in black and purple vs the guy with black and pink. I love it maggle.

As a kid I always wanted pants like Bret's. I would have been the talk of the town. I would be voted prom queen. Instead my life took a SWERVE and I dressed like the Undertaker.

Were you the weirdo goth kid who took it too far even though they really didn't know anything about that goth life or any goth music? I knew a lot of those kids in school. I never understood the goth style. It's supposed to be like FUCK YOU I DON'T GIVE A FUCK/I'm sad, yet that look takes way more time and effort to maintain than anything else. Mixed messages.

Gotta be you. I refuse to believe people actually like wearing giant clunky boots and pants with tons of straps and zippers.

Vylash

Were you the weirdo goth kid who took it too far even though they really didn't know anything about that goth life or any goth music? I knew a lot of those kids in school. I never understood the goth style. It's supposed to be like FUCK YOU I DON'T GIVE A FUCK/I'm sad, yet that look takes way more time and effort to maintain than anything else. Mixed messages.

Gotta be you. I refuse to believe people actually like wearing giant clunky boots and pants with tons of straps and zippers.

image.php

Yes, yes I was. My high school years were depressing, and my fashion sense is one of the things I regret most in my life. On the plus side absolutely no one from my high school would recognize me today, so I think god was looking out for me there.

Yes, yes I was. My high school years were depressing, and my fashion sense is one of the things I regret most in my life. On the plus side absolutely no one from my high school would recognize me today, so I think god was looking out for me there.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a pretty big emo phase in high school. At least we got out of it.

Carnby

I was a gothic cowboy in college. It was a blast.

Sytch is no stranger to appearing nude having been part of former valet Missy Hyatt’s now defunct “Wrestling Vixxxens” where Sytch, Hyatt and a number of other valets/wrestlers would pose nude for the pay site. It is believed that adult cinema company Vivid Entertainment is now interested in Sytch for a possible movie opportunity.

1499.gif

strobogo

Banned
I thought the Paul Heyman doc was going up on the Network?

Instead, I'm going to catch up with 30 for 30s. Gotta make sure I know Bo better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm only doing one.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.minus.com/iG768Ra4Ttkuc.gif&v=QyRxXE-f_8c&s=01

I can explain goth to you if you like, I'm still livin it brother! My boots are 4real.

I thought the Paul Heyman doc was going up on the Network?

Instead, I'm going to catch up with 30 for 30s. Gotta make sure I know Bo better.

It's there. Bo 30 for 30 is dope though. Can't lose.

strobogo

Banned
Oh man. Punk is going to get SMASHED. What the fuck is he thinking? What the fuck is DANA thinking? Carny shits. What weight class would Punk be? If he got in his best shape he'd probably be like 185 or something. Dude is going to get FUCKED up. He'll be wishing to be in the ring with Ryback.

He better hope his contract is for commentary or something.

so the reaction is unanimously that cm punk is going to get hurt and lose and probably embarrass himself in the ufc

but

he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would sign up for something like this without taking it seriously so

how much of the reaction is just people trying to sound smart and above it

i also know nothing about the ufc

Top Bottom