• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

First time watching NXT.

My god that backstage segment with Bailey was 10,000 times better than anything I've seen on raw.

A bump that actually looks real with no shakey cam.

DMczaf

So had anyone never seen Kevin before? What did first timers think? Kevin has been my favorite indie guy for years.

dope as fuck

tumblr_ngg399yRpL1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

That was my first time seeing Kevin Owens fight and holy shit is he awesome. Every move he did looked like it killed CJ Parker. He's instantly at the top of my Fave Five.

Omega

Banned
So had anyone never seen Kevin before? What did first timers think? Kevin has been my favorite indie guy for years.

i never saw him prior. he won me over as a fan. hopefully he stays on NXT where he can be a legit badass.

if he gets called up he'll just be in a comedy tag team with Daniel Bryan called the Mammals or something.

DMczaf

One thing that impressed me most was the lack of fear of fucking up that a lot of indie guys have in their first month in WWE/NXT. All of his power moves landed flush and hard.

Steen looked like this was just another day at the office.

One thing that impressed me most was the lack of fear of fucking up that a lot of indie guys have in their first month in WWE/NXT. All of his power moves landed flush and hard.

Steen looked like this was just another day at the office.

You really get the sense that he 'wants' it. The promos helped too.

Top Bottom