• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Alucard

Banned
I'm kidding, breh. But it does seem below him. Dude was a WWE Champion just a few years ago and now he's going to be wrestling in armories with shit heads like BJ Whitmer.

I'm genuinely stunned that he's going to ROH. Wonder what kind of deal they offered him to lure him over. Maybe a by-appearance deal? Would be badass if they could guarantee him, AJ, The Addiction, and The Young Bucks all at the Anniversary show on March 1st. AJ still hasn't appeared on a televised ROH PPV.

Any New Japan shows the week of March 1st?

strobogo

Banned
An acute case of 209. Fascinating, isn't it?

Something. Is there a web page that translates Nick and Nate interviews? I like that the crux of his complaint is....some part timer coming in and making everyone look bad while getting paid more than anyone else.

A lot of brehs going to have to up their promo game once Punk drops his UFC pipe bomb if 'puny fucking virgin nose' is the best they got.

Watching Prime Time Wrestling on the network, fucking Rene Goulet vs Leaping Lanny went on forever. Everything about Poffo was bizarre, the poems, his creepy moustache, those weird sparkly trunks. Rene Goulet looks like Worzel Gummidge.

strobogo

Banned
A lot of brehs going to have to up their promo game once Punk drops his UFC pipe bomb if 'puny fucking virgin nose' is the best they got.

Watching Prime Time Wrestling on the network, fucking Rene Goulet vs Leaping Lanny went on forever. Everything about Poffo was bizarre, the poems, his creepy moustache, those weird sparkly trunks. Rene Goulet looks like Worzel Gummidge.

Nick would cut a much better promo than Nate. I have no idea what virgin nose means. Hasn't been punched in the nose?

Heel

Something. Is there a web page that translates Nick and Nate interviews? I like that the crux of his complaint is....some part timer coming in and making everyone look bad while getting paid more than anyone else.

I'm fluent. In short, yes. Nate Diaz is wise to the UFC's carny games, and knows full well that any effect the signing has will not trickle down to his pocketbook.

DMczaf

is he staying down

Looks like he did.

TIDJK.gif

jred2k

He really made sure to praise the doctors and the wellness policy.

I feel bad for him that he never at least got a crack at the main roster before this.

Top Bottom