• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Messier75

Neo Member
cM8xB4W.jpg

ScribbleD

2nd NXT show I've seen including the last PPV. This is pretty amazing. Wish these could be held somewhere with a bigger crowd, though. These guys deserve it.

Reigns is getting slightly more comfortable on the mic. Not great, but not awful anymore.

Charlotte is awesome. No idea about Sasha.

2nd NXT show I've seen including the last PPV. This is pretty amazing. Wish these could be held somewhere with a bigger crowd, though. These guys deserve it.

Reigns is getting slightly more comfortable on the mic. Not great, but not awful anymore.

Charlotte is awesome. No idea about Sasha.

You have been missing some premiere wrestling my friend.

Heel

...BIONIC, they started a "MAR-KING OUT!" chant. I'm not kidding.

NXT, the Monday Night RAW of professional wrestling.

ScribbleD

Never saw Sasha wrestle before. I'm already digging her.

I feel so bad for the NXT women. They have actual talent, and they are going to get fucked over when they get called up in favor of Total Divas bullshit.

RP912

Banned

I feel so bad for the NXT women. They have actual talent, and they are going to get fucked over when they get called up in favor of Total Divas bullshit.

Its sad when friggin Cameron wants to come to NXT because she actually wants to wrestle and not bullshit.

imBask

Banned

I feel bad for NXT mens too. I want most of them to stay in NXT forever

Top Bottom