• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Showaddy

I wondered why Balor hadn't got any merch yet...
B4nrLX5CQAAKuTo.png

imBask

Banned
there was nothing weak in that PPV.

i'm seriously considering just dropping raw completely and focusing more on NXT and ROH

God DAMN what a mother fucking SHOW! Amazing from start to finish. This was a better all around show than Wrestlemania XXX and that show was my favorite PPV in forever.

Kaladin

I wasn't swerved by the logo at all, in fact I was expecting the attack after the super extended celebration.....I thought, wait a minute...they don't stay on it this long unless something is going to happen. I almost thought it wasn't actually, but then Owens came back and BAM!

Shit is on friends.

RP912

Banned
It leaves a lump in my throat at the thought that eventually those NXT wrestlers will be called up to raw....and will be booked improperly :(

Ithil

All I can think is poor Solomon Crowe. The forgotten man on the NXT roster.

Well he might get a spotlight now, since it's clear Neville is getting called up very soon, and Sami, Owens, Bálor and Itami are probably going up somewhere in early 2015.

I think Neville will debut at the Rumble.

Zach

I'll probably start watching the NXT weekly shows now. I did for the first couple weeks of the Network but stopped. I'm actually kind of maybe excited to watch next week. We'll see if it wears off.

And seriously, how can any of you guys sit through a three-hour RAW if this is what NXT is like? From the tiny bits of RAW that I catch here and there, it is night and day. NXT is so much better. Probably because it's wrestling.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Well he might get a spotlight now, since it's clear Neville is getting called up very soon, and Sami, Owens, Bálor and Itami are probably going up somewhere in early 2015.

I think Neville will debut at the Rumble.
I'm still holding out hope for New Radicalz...

Ithil

I feel like Itami has kind of lost some lustre. It's not his fault, just too many people coming in after him.

Maybe, but I think he got a lot of it back tonight. New, cool attire and looking way more crisp in the ring, and of course the GTS tease made the crowd shit themselves.

Bálor is definitely the more poised to be a megastar, but Itami has it too. He just needed more adjustment time.

Also, good lord at CJ Parker's hand:

B4n6CHTCcAAUdzX.jpg

Think he overdid it on that palm strike.

imBask

Banned
I'll probably start watching the NXT weekly shows now. I did for the first couple weeks of the Network but stopped. I'm actually kind of maybe excited to watch next week. We'll see if it wears off.

And seriously, how can any of you guys sit through a three-hour RAW if this is what NXT is like? From the tiny bits of RAW that I catch here and there, it is night and day.

I don't think many people "watch" Raw.
I just let it play on my second monitor and do something else

also beer

RP912

Banned
Like I saying a while back...wrestlegaf needs to change from Monday nights to Thursday evenings. Watching Raw is like MST 3000 levels of torture. Except we are not trapped on a spaceship...

Hawkguy

Neo Member
Remember when Charlotte was squashed on raw because of time constraints? Not only was that probably the best show of the year, but they did it in two hours.... Future is looking bright!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Third Annual WrassleGAF Awards NOMINATIONS are up
Reminder: These are NOMINATIONS, not the actual voting. After the nominations are collected, in about a week, the actual voting will commence.

http://goo.gl/forms/VZW5g0ZbCp

EDIT: Really the last post on the fucking page

Top Bottom