• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

03_NXT_12082014sm_0729b-1758133972.jpg

Marked the fuck out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Third Annual WrassleGAF Awards NOMINATIONS are up
Reminder: These are NOMINATIONS, not the actual voting. After the nominations are collected, in about a week, the actual voting will commence.

http://goo.gl/forms/VZW5g0ZbCp

EDIT: Really the last post on the fucking page

Reposting because this is important for our community - make your voice heard, send in your nominations.

jred2k

You think Owens and Parker have legit shoot heat between each other, or do they usually shake off shit like that?
Parker is an NXT comedy goober. He really isn't in a position to be deliberately fucking people up.

I imagine there would be no heat as long as he gave a genuine apology backstage. If anybody is pissed its probably the production crew that now has to use black and white footage of Owens' debut.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How is WWE so shitty when that was so awesome???????? HOW!?!?!?!?!

im not sure if youre joking but im asking myself this all night. this was the first NXT show ive seen and I was blown away. if I didnt know this was WWE I wouldnt believe it

its actually bumming me out :/

The more impressive part is in the match, Neville was legitimately hurt, he wasn't faking the injury, he just saw an opportunity and took it. The whole storyline is that he's more ruthless than Sami and Sami has to stop being the nice guy to beat him.

Wait it was real? Already that's awesome then lol

I.... I might have to watch that show now.
It's more entertaining than Raw by a mile, worth putting on in the background while doing something else and having a laugh every now and then at stupid shit that happens/is discussed.

Orton can be such a nut in the ring. Remember him going off on a fan for calling for a DQ in a No-DQ match?

"RING THE BELL!? IT'S NO DQ! RING THE BELL? YOU KIDDING ME? THERE'S NO BELL TO RIIIING!"
Then a moment later he paused before dumping Bryan on the announce desk to point at said fan and yell
"YOU DID THIS!"

Ah, there it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYyOXRfsrBA
Yup Orton is fun, WWE right now needs more fun!

That could be a decent Cesaro shirt if it wasn't so half arsed.

He can wear it when he gets demoted to NXT and feuds with Kidd in a few weeks time.

im not sure if youre joking but im asking myself this all night. this was the first NXT show ive seen and I was blown away. if I didnt know this was WWE I wouldnt believe it

its actually bumming me out :/

Nah I'm not joking. As enjoyable as this event was the cynic ass in me can't even fully enjoy it knowing it'll all mean nothing when they get to the main roster.

Ithil

Some other moments that might get forgotten in the wake of that amazing main event

- Aiden English throwing Simon Gotch out of the way of the double dives and taking the hit. What a chivalrous man.

- The crowd nearly shitting their pants when Itami went for a GTS

- Every match but the squash having a dive, including the women's

- The hilarious shot of the Ascension peeking over the ring apron at Itami and Bálor, all scared.

somedevil

Some other moments that might get forgotten in the wake of that amazing main event

- Aiden English throwing Simon Gotch out of the way of the double dives and taking the hit. What a chivalrous man.

- The crowd nearly shitting their pants when Itami went for a GTS

- Every match but the squash having a dive, including the women's

- The hilarious shot of the Ascension peeking over the ring apron at Itami and Bálor, all scared.

The new Vince with the pipe moment

I wonder if NXT is ever gonna do themed events like a Survivor Series type thing going down. Imagine that roster doing an elimination match. OOOOHHHH THE STORYTELLING.

somedevil

I wonder if NXT is ever gonna do themed events like a Survivor Series type thing going down. Imagine that roster doing an elimination match. OOOOHHHH THE STORYTELLING.

Well the next special is going to happen around Wrestlemania. So I hope they do it live in some building in San Fran. It would be awesome to have a larger crowd of people going to Wrestlemania to see the show.

Also, fuck off, Roman Reigns, you were on literally two NXT episodes.

Also, technically Bryan was the first champion from NXT but that was a whole different version of it.

Well the next special is going to happen around Wrestlemania. So I hope they do it live in some building in San Fran. It would be awesome to have a larger crowd of people going to Wrestlemania to see the show.

I am gonna spend so much fucking money on this company next year. This shit's not supposed to happen, damn it all to hell fuck fuck fuck.

Are you disrespecting WWE Superstar of the Year Leakee?

MbaTdqi.jpg

High five, you sure told him!

Top Bottom