• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DominoKid

Excellent NXT PPV, and Azz Bizz updates

Thursday is great

10844001_1434630133453228_1850669377_n.jpg

business is good and so is NXT.

somedevil

I am gonna spend so much fucking money on this company next year. This shit's not supposed to happen, damn it all to hell fuck fuck fuck.

It might happen because its going to be hard to due a live pay per view on Wed then a taping on thursday, Wrestlemania on Sunday and all the axxess stuff around the same time.

Mengetsu

HHH should come back before WM31 with the NXT roster and start a program with the current roster on Raw in a fight for Power for WWE against Cena. Let them all get destroyed and HHH takes the company and rebrands it Monday Night NXT.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Some people like to pretend Kane survived the worst gimmicks, but those people are delusional.

Booker T
• Thrown out of the arena on his WWE debut
• NWO joke member
• Joke tag team with Goldust
• 'Who the blue hell are you'
• 'You're a thug, Booker'
• 'Animal style bestiality sex'

How Booker remained over is fucking incredible to me. Nobody went through the amount of shit WWE put him through. I mean, was this dude ever booked to go over up until his King of the Ring reign? He did get to attack the Undertaker during mind games though, and that was great.

Ithil

I'm sure they have names stamped on them, too.

"Here's a brass ring, Sami"

"It says 'Booker T' on it"

"Great job tonight, see you next week!"

"This one was Del Rio's, Hideo"

"Adrian, I took this one from Dolph Ziggler"

"You earned Mistico's, Kevin"

"Here Finn, this is Sheamus' ring"

"And last but not least, Sami, here is my most prized brass ring, some punk kid UFC fighter owned it"

Big One

Banned
I didn't see the first part of the show due to work, but holy balls Steen's debut was impressive. Also dat Balor entrance! It's like a badass version of Stardust.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Graves is wonderful at everything he does. Goddamn he looked fucking amazing.

Some people like to pretend Kane survived the worst gimmicks, but those people are delusional.

Booker T
• Thrown out of the arena on his WWE debut
• NWO joke member
• Joke tag team with Goldust
• 'Who the blue hell are you'
• 'You're a thug, Booker'
• 'Animal style bestiality sex'

How Booker remained over is fucking incredible to me. Nobody went through the amount of shit WWE put him through. I mean, was this dude ever booked to go over up until his King of the Ring reign? He did get to attack the Undertaker during mind games though, and that was great.

Didn't he have a Mania match with his wife against the Boogeyman

Ithil

Yeah I liked Graves on commentary. Good voice, and probably because he wrestled for nearly ten years he knew what he was talking about.
Riley just constantly reaffirms he's a fucking idiot and clueless about wrestling.

Big One

Banned
He was able to logically segway into the required trending on twitter spot by putting the in ring action over.

As a wrestler, I felt he was meh. But being able to pull that off on commentary makes me respect him.
He was always a solid worker, good on promo but has a really shitty look of being tall (not not too tall) and really skinny (and not in the muscle way). But yeah, hope he can make a good career out of commentary.

At first I thought it was a good idea to pair Balor and Itami, but now I'm not so sure. Balor just outshines him in every way possible, and I mean no offense to Itami by that. I mean they literally had the spotlight on Balor after the match. It's clear that they think of him as a level above.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have submitted my choices, Sunflower.

Good work. luchanods.jiff is gonna make it my friend. Definitely my jiff of the year.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/corey-gra...ct-wwecom-exclusive-december-11-2014-26901861

I still feel bad for Graves having to retire so young even if he wasn't great at wrestling, but he seems set, he just got a brand new two year contract, I guess as a commentator.

That's a goddamn shame. I wish he would have had a bigger chance to fail if he was going to fail. He was excellent tonight, though, and looked fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At first I thought it was a good idea to pair Balor and Itami, but now I'm not so sure. Balor just outshines him in every way possible, and I mean no offense to Itami by that. I mean they literally had the spotlight on Balor after the match. It's clear that they think of him as a level above.

Yeah, Itami did all the selling working to that hot tag. Hoping Itami finds his groove soon. The wars between those two should be fantastic. Just gotta figure out where Itami fits in.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Hey Fox318, I think we need a new I'm the captain now Photoshop, with Trips talking to Vince.

And maybe a Sami Zayn one while you're at it.

Ithil

I think the spotlight was unintentional, because it was used to spotlight Itami and Bálor when they did the tag team pose at the end.
But yes, Bálor is much flashier and takes the spotlight, but he was always going to be a big deal faster while Itami took a little longer to be ready.

But Itami does have something special himself. Maybe not "main event of Wrestlemania" but I think he'll be a success in his own right. His new attire looks great.

Think about it; everyone's going ape shit over a title change for the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP. Not WWE. Really goes to show how much everyone sees that title now. It's like the second most prestigious belt in the company now.

Top Bottom