• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I just realized that NXT's PPV schedule follows NWA/WCW where the last PPV of the year is the culmination of storylines

Triple h, you smarky ass territory fanboy.

Like the Starrcade '97 when Sting beat Hogan and the NWO angle should have ended instead of adding 75 more members and splitting in two?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Like the Starrcade '97 when Sting beat Hogan and the NWO angle should have ended instead of adding 75 more members and splitting in two?

Sting could have had a Champion versus Real World Champion feud with Bret.

Hogan could have done a Wolfpac breakup program with Macho/Nash, would have still done crazy numbers.

Goldberg could have finished both groups off or something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I
Cena meanwhile never fucking runs in to help anyone out. Ever. They in fact briefly referenced this when he was recruiting Ryback. I guess this makes Cena smart as he practically never has to take a whooping by a big heel faction for doing what is right...but he never does what is right! Eventually these friends fade away or turn on him...but don't they have a good reason to? At best Cena will eventually forget about you, at worst you take some beatdowns from his rivals and he doesn't do shit about it. Maybe steals your girl/catchphrase/raise your hand oddly.

Cena doesn't want to be accused of jealous eyes. Randy Savage pretty much ruined it for everyone with his chauvinistic jealousy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what the fuck is that

JKaTmEe.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm not a fan of his paint, but at least they can retire Stang(no matches pls) and have a paint guy.

He needs to tone down that goofy pose shit from NJPW.

dont worry, you can have boring ass no paint, Cena/Randy Orton style Finn Balor when he jumps to the main roster

Stayed the fuck outta here until i was able to watch R-Evolution. WHAT A GODDAMN WRESTLING SHOW, GUYS

Third Annual WrassleGAF Awards NOMINATIONS are up
Reminder: These are NOMINATIONS, not the actual voting. After the nominations are collected, in about a week, the actual voting will commence.

http://goo.gl/forms/VZW5g0ZbCp

EDIT: Really the last post on the fucking page
Sent all my submissions in while riding the R-Evolution high, and the subs might reflect that. Not sorry, breh
wwe expecting a daniel bryan pop from full sail for reigns and instead getting a haas pop was amazing

kofi can cut good promos
1. even NXT's Charlie Haas might be more over than that. at least he gets chants!

2. I FEEL LIKE I JUST UNLEASHED THE WILDCAT IN ME

Ithil

Luckily it seems like Steen's nose isn't broken, he just got a bad cut on the bridge. Stitches, probably.
CJ Parker's hand isn't so lucky, he appears to have a deep gash in his palm nearly to the bone..

Ithil

They bloody mean it with that "Take a Spot" poster, too. HHH said in his speech after one of the NXT specials to the NXT roster that he sees the WWE in 3-4 years having a roster of entirely NXT graduates.
Time's ticking on the non-HHH guys, basically.

Kaladin

They bloody mean it with that "Take a Spot" poster, too. HHH said in his speech after one of the NXT specials to the NXT roster that he sees the WWE in 3-4 years having a roster of entirely NXT graduates.
Time's ticking on the non-HHH guys, basically.

Is Cena a HHH guy?

Rhaknar

so I know little about NXT, but they usually change their gimmick when they move over to WWE-616?

I know The Shield, The Wyatts, Bo Dallas and Adam Rose all pretty much kept their gimmicks right?

so I know little about NXT, but they usually change their gimmick when they move over to WWE-616?

I know The Shield, The Wyatts, Bo Dallas and Adam Rose all pretty much kept their gimmicks right?

Shield as a faction wasn't in NXT when they debuted on the main roster.

I think Punk and Trips are just two dudes who will never get along. I don't think either one is right or wrong, they are just water and oil.

Yeah, pretty much.

Ithil

The Shield was an all new thing. Rollins was a face champion in NXT, Reigns was a blueblood type heel (but only on a couple of episodes) and Ambrose wasn't on NXT TV at all.

Bo's inspirational thing was a new gimmick, too. Derived from his "heel that thinks he's a white meat babyface" NXT thing, but it was a new gimmick.

The Wyatt Family and Adam Rose, yeah, they were the same.

Yeah, but I don't think age matters to him, he'll go till the doctors tell him no.

Or he breaks. Cos the WWE doctors apparently aren't all that good about telling you "you should stop" if you're high on the card.
The way they've pushed him physically for the last ten years, he is probably going to really break down physically and it'll probably be sad to see.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
2015 is the year I finally break down and watch all of NXT. Yeah, even the reality show bits I think. I actually caught a decent amount of those flipping through.

Going to be a fun where are they now type of thing.

Punk getting fired on his wedding day is a total Triple H move though. Not that I think that makes him a complete asshole. I'm just sure they are both assholes to each other. C'est la vie.

Top Bottom