• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

Early Christmas present for myself.....got a new pair of headphones:

audio-technica-ath-m50x-product-photos03.jpg

Reviews consistently rate the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x as the best $200 headphones so I went with these....should have them Thursday. Looking forward to my first higher end set of headphones...prior to these the most expensive ones I had were a pair of Sonys that were around $50.

Hasney

What do Americans know of Newcastle? Would love it if they told Neville to up the Geordie by 100%, to the degree that no one can understand him and his theme music is 'Fog on the Tyne'.

Fuck it, just rename him Nazza and have him come to the ring drinking a Newcastle Brown. Gimmick is that he's stupidly talented, but all the other shit gets in the way.

Layla is like a fine wine, goddamn. GODDAMN.

Fuck it, just rename him Nazza and have him come to the ring drinking a Newcastle Brown. Gimmick is that he's stupidly talented, but all the other shit gets in the way.

Gazza as his manager, cries tears of joy/sadness at ringside whenever Nazza wins/loses.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hasney you got me.

I'll plot something serious and berry you so hard, your home's gonna be at Knotts.

How big is your Paige folder, Pescado?

go back a page or look at sunny's post

I don't really have a PC so it's not like I have a folder...

So there were only three pics of Paige then?

No disrespect for Paige and Layla but Emma's picture is not getting enough love around here.

Emma is my second favorite Diva right now.
You'd never realize how big she is up top because she wears such restricting gear. I feel like Bailey does the same thing.
A shame she only got one pic in the holiday set.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
The difference between Meltzer and the newzzzzzz sites is that when he doesn't know something he'll likely say something non-committal, but he won't just make shit up or post news if he doesn't think its from a credible source. He's one of the very few people covering wrestling who can actually call themselves a journalist and, as such, people pay for his analysis and his opinion.

Also, apparently MetsFan posted some proof of his employment at WWE

http://imgur.com/uDAay8m

kiguel182

Stole your heart, did she?

Easier than stealing an iPad case.

I don't really have a PC so it's not like I have a folder...

So there were only three pics of Paige then?

Emma is my second favorite Diva right now.
You'd never realize how big she is up top because she wears such restricting gear. I feel like Bailey does the same thing.
A shame she only got one pic in the holiday set.

Yeah, I feel Bailey does the same.

They don't have enough photo shoots with those two that's for sure.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, what do you think of Adrian Neville debuting on the main roster as part of a tag team with...Bad News Barrett? Barrett could do the bulk of the talking and conceal Neville's weaknesses on the mic.

DiscoJon

Banned
Guys, what do you think of Adrian Neville debuting on the main roster as part of a tag team with...Bad News Barrett? Barrett could do the bulk of the talking and conceal Neville's weaknesses on the mic.

Negative Neville?

Or he could pair up but be the yang to Barrett's yin... Good News Neville?

Top Bottom