• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Finally they chant for somebody else rather than saying "Cena Sucks"

I get mad at the crowd for chanting Cena sucks. It's like, if you're *just* chanting Cena's name, whether it's cheering him on, or booing him, you're keeping him at the top of the card. Cheer or boo the other guy damnit if you want to see someone getting pushed.

Omega

Banned
I get mad at the crowd for chanting Cena sucks. It's like, if you're *just* chanting Cena's name, whether it's cheering him on, or booing him, you're keeping him at the top of the card. Cheer or boo the other guy damnit if you want to see someone getting pushed.

Millenials, what else do you expect?

Mahonay

Banned
He doesnt look threating anymore, he looks to slim now.

His NYC WM body was probably the best he ever looked in his life, he looked like a Tank that would rip down the entire cage!
On what planet is Brock Lesnar skinny?

Truly he doesn't seem threatening anymore because WWE makes it painfully obvious that they are only allotted so much time with him in a year. He's guaranteed not to be directly involved in main story lines. Strictly guest appearances. The championship belt for your company is basically on vacation at the moment.

I liked him getting the belt initially, but at this point is has become a joke in my opinion. I was totally okay with the idea of him keeping the belt until Royal Rumble or even Mania. But you have to make it at least APPEAR as if he's a constant threat. Find a fucking way. WWE have not even made an attempt.

I shouldn't be totally surprised to hear when Brock shows up on RAW like I was tonight. This is a bad thing. It should not be a surprise when your champion is actually present.

jred2k

How many times has Cena done that fucking STF in to bottom rope spot? And his fucking blockhead is so large he ran out of oxygen in <2 seconds?

On what planet is Brock Lesnar skinny?

Truly he doesn't seem threatening anymore because WWE makes it painfully obvious that they are only allotted so much time with him in a year. He's guaranteed not to be directly involved in main story lines. Strictly guest appearances. The championship belt for your company is basically on vacation at the moment.

I liked him getting the belt initially, but at this point is has become a joke in my opinion. I was totally okay with the idea of him keeping the belt until Royal Rumble or even Mania. But you have to make it at least APPEAR as if he's a constant threat. Find a fucking way. WWE have not even made an attempt.

I shouldn't be totally surprised to hear when Brock shows up on RAW like I was tonight. This is a bad thing. It should not be a surprise when your champion is actually present.
And even *with* Brock only having to work so many dates, etc, they could have made that the storyline. Have Heyman talking about why Brock isn't there. Have people complaining about Brock holding the belt hostage and demanding he show up, and stuff.

Keep it relevant. It was totally workable.

Kenobi

"what an incredible match"

Trying to convince me you're better than NXT huh lol. How many run ins and wCw finishes can you do WWE.

Top Bottom