• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Toki767

So uh...Cena's still the number 1 contender though? Even though it was a rematch from last night I guess that stipulation was gone?

Vylash

shit show, but great ending, dem brock suplexes

giphy.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
shit show, but great ending, dem brock suplexes

giphy.gif

I rewinded the Dvr to see them again, Brock picks cena up like a baby, the fear in his eyes.

This always had been said about Brock, he forgets he supposed pace himself, the attack on jericho was too fast and these suplexes damn he did this like he wanted to get out of there

ggnoobIGN

Banned
That should have been their match last night. Instead we got the most overbooked match in the history of wrestling with run ins and fake endings that made no sense. Tonight we had one interference that made sense and both guys looked strong regardless.

Cena work well with Seth

Cena works well with a lot of people to be fair. He's a solid 7 to 8 out of 10 reliably in PPV matches. He's vanilla, but vanilla goes well with loads of other flavors.

That's one of the things that's kept him on top. He can put on solid main event quality matches with whoever else the WWE want to have in the title picture. He rarely puts on a great match, but he usually does well in the matches.

That's not accounting for match endings and over booking, of course, and we all know how his selling is, but he's a solid and versatile performer. Put him in there with someone else with talent like Seth, there's a great chance you get a good match.

The Tables match last night would have been decent if it hadn't been overbooked to shit.

Verendus

Banned
I think I would have preferred an ending where Brock walks into the cage, slams the door behind him, then beats the living hell out of both Cena and Seth to the point they're bloody.

Cena works well with a lot of people to be fair. He's a solid 7 to 8 out of 10 reliably in PPV matches. He's vanilla, but vanilla goes well with loads of other flavors.

That's one of the things that's kept him on top. He can put on solid main event quality matches with whoever else the WWE want to have in the title picture. He rarely puts on a great match, but he usually does well in the matches.

That's not accounting for match endings and over booking, of course, and we all know how his selling is, but he's a solid and versatile performer. Put him in there with someone else with talent like Seth, there's a great chance you get a good match.

The Tables match last night would have been decent if it hadn't been overbooked to shit.

This post made me hungry.

And that second bolded point feels like it can be attached to so many WWE matches, it's insane

I think I would have preferred an ending where Brock walks into the cage, slams the door behind him, then beats the living hell out of both Cena and Seth to the point they're bloody.
Thad what I thought would happen but Brock rag dolling cena with that demons souls physics was good enough for me.

Alucard

Banned
Excellent episode of ROH this week. Three very good tag matches that were different from one another and that built up in intensity and excitement throughout the episode. The Young Bucks are so damn good.

Also, this superplex...

So good. Got a big pop, as it was the first big spot of the opening match. Really good buildup throughout The Briscoes vs. Jay Lethal and J. Diesel.

Because at the beginning of the show Rollins wanted a rematch for the #1 contender.
That was never the match. The only stipulation was Cena loses the #1 spot. Not Rollins taking it... which sorta killed the booking and made it entirely meaningless as a "main event".

Joeki11a

Banned
He's more like HHH's Edge. Regardless, being a Heyman guy hasn't worked for anyone except Lesnar.

In what way is seth like edge?, all I see is a
cm punk light with less "iam the best" attitude and more whiney type persona, one day he will go full punk 2011 on HHH, the anti authority rollins is coming.

Cagey

Banned
Also what I was hoping for. Brock shouldn't help anyone or allow anyone he comes across in a wrestling ring to live.

Top Bottom