• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Guys lets just agree to disagree.

RcTfvwD.jpg
If they want to get him over it's the smartest thing they could do.

Omega

Banned
Heyman.
No full-on Cena promo.
Jericho buried.
Mizdow turn teased.
Cena buried HARD.
Multiple Germans.

...There was a decent raw in there somewhere, yet it felt absolutely unwatchable. The magic of WWE.
yeah i didn't watch but this doesn't sound bad at all. well, the Cena thing is completely false, because he doesn't get buried, he does the burying,

So I DVR RAW I take it I should just hit delete right?

They gave out a free 2K15 Sting and Hogan code at the end of the show. It was shown in parts throughout the hours and it flashed in between frames. They say most of the code was in the New Day match. And you have to reverse the speech in the commentary for the last three digits.

Alucard

Banned
ROH TV review for ep.169:
http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...aturing-the-young-bucks-vs-ach-and-matt-sydal

tagwarsachsydalbucks.jpg

ROH Tag Wars 2014 (6 teams, 3 matches, winners from the 3 matches go on to face reDRagon in a four-way tag two weeks from now for the ROH Tag Team Championship)

-The Briscoes vs. Jay Lethal and J. Diesel (solid opener)
-The Addiction vs. BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs (double-team city)
-The Young Bucks vs. ACH and Matt Sydal (high octane greatness)

Gifs

Matt Jackson troll face
Matt-Jackson-Troll.gif

The Addiction showing off
AddictionDT.gif

Wicked superplex
BriscoeLethalSuperplex.gif

Awesome episode. An "A" in my book. Televised wrestling shows don't get much better in terms of in-ring action and pacing.

that was pretty funny friend Heel. I'm sorry that the Young Bucks make you feel that okay. i hope that one day, you will appreciate them and their matches more.

ROH TV review for ep.169:
http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...aturing-the-young-bucks-vs-ach-and-matt-sydal

Awesome episode. An "A" in my book. Televised wrestling shows don't get much better in terms of in-ring action and pacing.

fantastic. will watch.

Top Bottom