• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hasney

Wow that Ascension promo was so bad. If you would have told me that was a shitty SNL parody of 80s wrestlers I would have believed it. Of all the nxt dudes to call up.....

And the crowd doesn't not give a single shit about the new day. Either these guys need to turn or this is the worst executed angle in a long time.

What would turning do if the creative for them is shit? Gang up on a face that nobody cares about until they get squashed by Roman and/or Cena?

I feel less ashamed to be a Vita fan than a WWE fan tbh. People IRL tend to laugh more about the wrestling when you tell them too.

Having good matches with John Cena that you lose tends to suck heat out unless you really have it. He really should still be feuding with Ambrose.

Yeah both Rollins and Ambrose suffer from "this is cool but I'd prefer to see the Shield blood feud" over the last month.

tumblr_l2oibwisb01qz9heooy.gif

Get to the beatdown factory guys! I wanna see Rollins smushed up!

A New Day could be really good, all of those guys are beasts and machines and seem like real natural athletes. But maybe their group could use some guidance in the form of more of technician, a student of the game type like Jack Swagger or Dolph Ziggler.

i own a Vita, but mostly i play PS1 games on it
does that make me a "Vita fan" ?

My brother got me a Vita two years ago for my birthday. I also only use it for PS1 games these days. Easily the best system to play them on. I wouldn't call myself a typical "Vita fan" though. I think you're safe, friend.

Toki767

Wow that Ascension promo was so bad. If you would have told me that was a shitty SNL parody of 80s wrestlers I would have believed it. Of all the nxt dudes to call up.....

They really do just need to give the Ascension the Demolition 2.0 gimmick. I don't know why they suddenly have red paint on their faces like they're Kratos in God of War.

hamchan

Enjoyed that Cena vs Rollins steel cage match more than the PPV. Rollins may have won dirty but at least he didn't look super weak tonight. Dude deserves to look as good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No one in this 3 Ninjas movie can act. Hogan's the best, and I think that says it all. The kids are annoying as shit, the grandpa is annoying as shit and i don't know if he's asian or a white guy mocking asians, and the main villain is Botox.

Hogan's name is Dave Dragon though, and that's pretty awesome.

Hasney

I have cast my votes for TV show of the year as well now. I love exercising my democratic right as a member of the free world.

NloUJc8.png

Xater

Meltzer: You have to mention the vigilante every time you reference Sting. That's actually a doctrine. [...] Well he can't be the Icon Sting, that's someone else's idea.

Bryan: Can't he just be Sting?

Meltzer: No, he can't be Sting.

Bryan: Well, there you go...

Because of shit like this no one sounds natural ever.

Do you mean lately or all time? because he used to be great.

Just the last few times I've seen on him RAW, I agree he used to be great. I think it's just I've grown up, times have moved on and yet Chris Jericho has been left behind in the 90s. Last night was an eye opener. None of his often repeated jokes clicked.

Marvel

could never
Just the last few times I've seen on him RAW, I agree he used to be great. I think it's just I've grown up, times have moved on and yet Chris Jericho has been left behind in the 90s. Last night was an eye opener. None of his often repeated jokes clicked.

I'm with you on this, his latest couple runs have been truly awful personality wise. Though I did enjoy his match with RVD on Raw a while back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've only ever found one Jericho 'great'
6tDTp84.png

If your Jericho isn't wearing a suit and using big words, you got a bad Jericho.

Actually, I also think that's the last time I cared about the big gold belt.

Browny

Banned
I've only ever found one Jericho 'great'
6tDTp84.png

If your Jericho isn't wearing a suit and using big words, you got a bad Jericho.

Actually, I also think that's the last time I cared about the big gold belt.

Jericho is on the recent Smodcast episode with Kevin Smith, and he talks about that persona getting huge amounts of heat both in and out of the ring.

Also talks about how he was nearly "He-Man" Chris Jericho as opposed to Lionheart when he started down in Mexico. Really good interview so far.

Top Bottom