• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

That killed the buzz for him.

Why are they protecting Kane??

If his ego wants a fucking win let him win in a house show.
Grandpa Glenn needs to get built up so he can help put over Roman Reigns at the Rumble.
You're going to mark out when Roman takes on all of the juggernauts in a single match and singlehandedly eliminates all of them.

More Titus is always a good thing.

Ock25.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
I honestly don't understand grown adults complaining about things that expose kayfabe.

It isn't about exposing Kayfabe. It's about setting the pace of a live wrestling show. You don't job somebody clean on the main event of one show, and killing his heat, but then expect him to get a great reaction 20 minutes later on another show.

Fox318

Grandpa Glenn needs to get built up so he can help put over Roman Reigns at the Rumble.
You're going to mark out when Roman takes on all of the juggernauts in a single match and singlehandedly eliminates all of them.

Nobody is going to remember Kane beating a bunny or Rowan.

They will remember Rowan getting 0 crowd reaction.

It isn't about exposing Kayfabe. It's about setting the pace of a live wrestling show. You don't job somebody clean on the main event of one show, and killing, but then expect him to get a great reaction 20 minutes later on another show.

I was referring to people complaining about Mizdow and Cesaro calling Tyson TJ, not making Eric wrestle twice in an hour.

UberTag

It isn't about exposing Kayfabe. It's about setting the pace of a live wrestling show. You don't job somebody clean on the main event of one show, and killing, but then expect him to get a great reaction 20 minutes later on another show.
Perhaps they don't want him to get a great reaction 20 minutes later.
Perhaps they're lying when they say that's something they want when in reality they want the complacent reaction they were greeted with instead.

Have you heard about Roman Reigns? He's back, you know. I hope they show highlights of his match tonight.

Fox318

It isn't about exposing Kayfabe. It's about setting the pace of a live wrestling show. You don't job somebody clean on the main event of one show, and killing his heat, but then expect him to get a great reaction 20 minutes later on another show.

Bingo.

This is a young guy who has been thrusted into a spot because of an injury.

His previous storyline was that he was a creep then he gets inserted into that Survivor series match.

That splash could have had the entire arena shaking if people saw him pick apart a known name like kane.

UberTag

What show is that? If it was any good they obviously would have talked about it on Raw...
I was legitimately shocked when I heard Cole utter the initials N-X-T during the Paige & Emma match on Main Event.
It sounded like he was saying a dirty word.

It's so bizarre that they won't push a fantastic card that is exclusively available on the WWE network (for only $9.99).
They won't do it for the same reason they didn't talk about Nitro during the Monday Night Wars before they bought WCW.
Can't acknowledge that superior competition. It'll make you look bad.

Fox318

Perhaps they don't want him to get a great reaction 20 minutes later.
Perhaps they're lying when they say that's something they want when in reality they want the complacent reaction they were greeted with instead.

Have you heard about Roman Reigns? He's back, you know. I hope they show highlights of his match tonight.

Honestly that's the only way you can excuse this.

Ryder got over on his fucking own and remember what Vince did to him? They printed up fake scripts just to fuck with him.

The one thing Meltzer always talks about is the locker room doesn't trust creative because of what happened to him. He did everything outside of the ring and everything told from on high and they fucked with him because he was getting more over than Cena.

Raw64life

Rollins/Ziggler could've been such a good feud if they actually kept them apart and didn't have them wrestle 100 matches for no reason all throughout 2014.

Heel

He does alittle. He'd never would of came back if it was true

Lemme make somethin' else very clear to ya. In this time of free agency, don't think Brock's not marketable people. He goes to the highest bidder. Now you figure that out, smarty! That means -- if he's the best, he must be workin' for the best, and makin' the most! The same applies to John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton...they work for the number one operation. Vince McMahon. The WWE Network. March 29th! WrestleMania 31! There's nothin' else goin' on!

Mr.Swag

Banned
I think some wrestling fans hate too much. I've enjoyed the product the last month. Except for two eps of Raw, its been pretty good.

Smack down good so far

Top Bottom