• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

somedevil

Basically this is how Raw is compared to NXT:

CVy8jELWsAARyvl.jpg:large

Plus for the NXT special is there going to be rules on spoilers? The show airs live at 3pm on the east coast. So I am not sure who is going to watch it live or the replay?

UberTag

Bryan...Bryan had a hard life
That's the expression he makes when he sees 44-year-old Tommy Dreamer and his 16 concussions wrestling multiple matches on a dogshit episode of RAW while his retired, broken-down 34-year-old self wonders where it all went wrong.

Basically this is how Raw is compared to NXT:

Plus for the NXT special is there going to be rules on spoilers? The show airs live at 3pm on the east coast. So I am not sure who is going to watch it live or the replay?

I guess tag spoilers in this thread if we're having an OT?

klonere

Banned
No spoilers? smh you americans will have to deal with not being able to watch a PPV live for once in your cossetted lives

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is NXT London not going to be live on the Network? If not, then I can maybe understand. Maybe.

I think it's fuckin weak ass shit though, but I could understand if it isn't live. If it is live, wake your ass up or else deal with it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is NXT London not going to be live on the Network? If not, then I can maybe understand. Maybe.

I think it's fuckin weak ass shit though, but I could understand if it isn't live. If it is live, wake your ass up or else deal with it.

It's at 3 pm, not 3 a.m. And yes, it's live, the Beast in the East special was live, so why wouldn't this be?

Menome

It's at 3 pm, not 3 a.m. And yes, it's live, the Beast in the East special was live, so why wouldn't this be?

As I'm in the U.K, I'll be posting live in the OT rather than in here. Out of courtesy I'll probably not post anything about the PPV until the day after though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mitchell's fake WWE promos are spot on

'Wait a minute! I will tell yo uwhat! Everyone knows that the light that shines from above will reveal. That I am! The One! That Will Win This Fight! Today!'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda weird how people are put off by Raven's physique five years ago.

Menome

Going back and watching the Attitude Era is worth it just for Vince's faces.

Also, why on earth is the Insane Clown Posse wrestling?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you've played, like, two hours? Lame. I thought you were a superfan.

Sadly I can't do like most gaffers and just sit at work browsing neogaf and getting mad when something nsfw shows up. Like my boss would care about that and not about the fact that I'm staring at message boards and looking at pictures of chris pratt/star wars instead of working.

Shoot Wednesday

Top Bottom