• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

What's WK cost to order in the states??

Just nine-ninety-nine (yen)!

Imre4i7.gif

njpwworld.com

Zach

I'd probably cancel the WWE Network for a while after TakeOver and subscribe to NJPW if a) the signup was in English and b) they had an app where I could watch it on my PS4/PS3/XB1.

Sephzilla

It's great. Good balance between the wacky 80s version and more serious 2000s one with a lot of neat horror movie homages. I imagine little kids must get scared shitless by some of the stuff they put on the show, though. They had a whole episode homage to The Thing, of all movies.

You're pretty spot on. Tone wise it feels like the 80s show if the 80s show had the generally better and more consistent 2000s writing. I'm only in season 1 right now but it feels exactly like what a Ninja Turtle show should be.

Anyways I'm done putting over a kids show. Back to wrestling. I'm excited for NXT tonight.

Jerm411

So WK10 is airing on NJ World with English commentary?

Either way, a little over $8 is a fucking steal...$8.50 for WK10 or $10 for TLC....Christ almighty....

So WK10 is airing on NJ World with English commentary?

Either way, a little over $8 is a fucking steal...$8.50 for WK10 or $10 for TLC....Christ almighty....

Yeah, Matt Striker & Kevin Kelly are doing the English broadcast.

Does NJPW World have Chromecast/Android App support yet?

There's an android app that allows the videos to play natively when you visit the website, I believe it can be chromecasted - haven't tried it myself.

Just got the forbidden list for Takeover:

"Due to WWE's commitment to providing all of their customers with the highest level of safety, we have been made aware that there are some prohibited items not permitted into the WWE NXT events.

Please read the below and ensure you don't take these along with you where possible.

Prohibited items include:

• Travel Bags and Briefcases
• Backpacks
• Large Women's handbags (small purses allowed)
• Video Cameras or Recording Devices
• Laser Pointers or Noise Makers
• Weapons of any kind
• Alcoholic Beverages, Illegal Drugs or Paraphernalia
• Selfie Sticks
• Lap Top Computers or Tablets
• Coolers
• Luggage of any kind
• Camera Bags
• Masks (Only WWE brand masks will be permitted)

Important: Patrons entering the venue will be subject to either metal detector, handheld wand, screening, visual inspection, pat down and/or bag check."

Me! I'm looking forward to all the matches on the card. Only thing I'm bummed about is Rusev doesn't have a match. Maybe he will be on the preshow to fight Ryback or is the preshow gonna be Titus vs Stardust.

I'm afraid I've got some bad news

If it happens it'll be a

STAIRS MATCH

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Any of you play the new King's Quest? I dabbled briefly the other day and was really impressed. Seems like a lot of fun. May start it again with loved ones.

Do you die by walking in the wrong direction?

Menome

Ooh, look at that, a friend of mine is on Breaking Ground for about two seconds as Carmella walks towards the ring. She's the woman going for a high-five in the entrance corner but doesn't get one.

Here's hoping Cena gets offered more movie roles :D. Let him leave for Hollywood and the WWE is royally fucked as the prophecy has foretold.

latest

I cancelled my NJPWorld Sub, and they stopped it THERE AND THEN despite having half a month left on my current sub. I thought that was a bit shit.

jmdajr

Sheamus is a good worker. But you can only do so much against the likes of Del Rio and Big Show.

And saying that, those matches were the best Big Show ever had.

Top Bottom