• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Gonzalez

Banned
I know it's sacrilegious to say, but I actually like the pop-rock song better than Ace of Spades as the theme for this PPV.

Also Peyton Royce...
giphy.gif

Savio should've won the KoTR which lead to Ramon losing at SS, then causing Savio the match against Diesel due to jealousy. Then have Razor beat Diesel for the title then have Bret beat Razor(restoring their late 92 early 93 fued) for the title. Then the rest is history.

Kaladin

The Witcher 3 is $29.99 on Amazon, that is right in my range.

Is it as good as I've heard it is? I'm looking for a good open world romp to give me a break from Fallout 4.

Vestal

Savio should've won the KoTR which lead to Ramon losing at SS, then causing Savio the match against Diesel due to jealousy. Then have Razor beat Diesel for the title then have Bret beat Razor(restoring their late 92 early 93 fued) for the title. Then the rest is history.

You wanted "El Karateka Ninja TNT" to win KOTR? Yeah I don't think Vince was that high on Puerto Ricans back in the 90s. KoTR used to be what RR is now, the spring board to the Top of the card.. That all stopped with Billy Gunn though.

You wanted "El Karateka Ninja TNT" to win KOTR? Yeah I don't think Vince was that high on Puerto Ricans back in the 90s. KoTR used to be what RR is now, the spring board to the Top of the card.. That all stopped with Billy Gunn though.
Better than watching Mabel and Diesel stink it up lol.

Vestal

Better than watching Mabel and Diesel stink it up lol.

Point taken. You made me remember TNT aka Savio from when he was working back in PR. Man he was part of probably the greatest moment in PR Wrestling History. His face turn to save Invader from the Texas Hangman was truly legendary.

Here is a video of the event.. Crowd lost its shit when it happened. (It occurs around 3:40 into the video after invader had been hanged for a good 3 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hgr0ezMyY8

Point taken. You made me remember TNT aka Savio from when he was working back in PR. Man he was part of probably the greatest moment in PR Wrestling History. His face turn to save Invader from the Texas Hangman was truly legendary.

Here is a video of the event.. Crowd lost its shit when it happened. (It occurs around 3:40 into the video after invader had been hanged for a good 3 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hgr0ezMyY8
Lol! That's pretty live. I miss those old rowdy crowds.

Fox318

Tweet that to him right now
I'm no lawyer.

But if Bryan did want to challenge the openness of wwes welness policy of say he has a good case when wwe lets dreamer, Billy gunn, and HHH perform.

I'd say right now they don't want him to screw up their mania plans and they don't want to let him or anyone work a lighter schedule.

I'm no lawyer.

But if Bryan did want to challenge the openness of wwes welness policy of say he has a good case when wwe let's dreamer, Billy gunn, and HHH perform.

I'd say right now they don't want him to screw up their mania plans and they don't want to let him or anyone work a lighter schedule.
Hilarious! I wonder would big booty daddy chime in 😮

I'm no lawyer.

But if Bryan did want to challenge the openness of wwes welness policy of say he has a good case when wwe lets dreamer, Billy gunn, and HHH perform.

I can't tell if you honestly believe this or not.

oddjobs

NXT thoughts:

- Corbin's hair is terrible. Also, what the fuck is the vest?
- I'm starting to like the Hype Bros wtf
- Enzo is a god. I wonder whats the plan with them as far as main roster goes?
- What the fuck are Blake/Murphy wearing?
- Don't remember the last time someone won a match with a KO
- nice Death Valley Driver from Joe!

Vestal

Lol! That's pretty live. I miss those old rowdy crowds.

Puerto Rico crowds were the fucking best. They get hot as hell, although I've heard from various old timer podcasts (Zeb Colter on the SCSA Podcast) that back in the 70s early 80s it could get really fucking bad, were the "Bad guys" could get too much fucking heat and the crowd would get involved.

One of my favorite eras of wrestling, we had TNT, Jason The Terrible, Sadistic Steve Strong(Fucker came out to Number of the Beast, it was soo fucking cool lol), The Batten Twins(One of the best tag teams I have watched at least in regards to actually being a tag team, not to mention they would do the switcharo every other match it was great).

Puerto Rico crowds were the fucking best. They get hot as hell, although I've heard from various old timer podcasts (Zeb Colter on the SCSA Podcast) that back in the 70s early 80s it could get really fucking bad, were the "Bad guys" could get too much fucking heat and the crowd would get involved.

One of my favorite eras of wrestling, we had TNT, Jason The Terrible, Sadistic Steve Strong(Fucker came out to Number of the Beast, it was soo fucking cool lol), The Batten Twins(One of the best tag teams I have watched at least in regards to actually being a tag team, not to mention they would do the switcharo every other match it was great).
Yeah I remember reading about the bruiser event and basically I read that the people were so into everything that they thought the stabbing was a work. That's hpw crazy out was there.

How old are you?

I can't tell if you honestly believe this or not.

Whether you want to believe it or not, fans have turned on the product two Rumbles in a row directly because of Bryan. They can't be blamed for wanting to avoid that a third time.

I've said it before, I'll say it again because the longer he's gone the more believable it has to be to some of you: if he isn't back before the post-Mania Raw goes off-air, he isn't coming back. By that point they have no reason to not have him see that third doctor, and if he does and it's unsatisfactory, that's it. Period.

Vestal

Yeah I remember reading about the bruiser event and basically I read that the people were so into everything that they thought the stabbing was a work. That's hpw crazy out was there.

How old are you?

Yeah the whole Bruiser Brody thing is a big legend in the PR Wrestling world. Some claim that Invader actually killed him in the showers. No one will really know...

Yeah PR used to do some fucked up shit in the ring.. It looks like a work, but some call it a shoot.. Who knows really..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acGMgKPVdwk
(The commentary is not live btw)

Yeah the whole Bruiser Brody thing is a big legend in the PR Wrestling world. Some claim that Invader actually killed him in the showers. No one will really know...

Yeah PR used to do some fucked up shit in the ring.. It looks like a work, but some call it a shoot.. Who knows really..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acGMgKPVdwk
(The commentary is not live btw)
I'll have to look at this later but I forgot who it was, he traveled with Bruiser and he told the story. Basically, when they called the ambulance, even they thought it was all fake because of how serious wrestling was in pr.

DMczaf

4 matches

1 night

Speaking of concussions

Maroon’s name is notable because he is expected to be a key character in the movie “Concussions” that comes out on 12/25, and given that the hero in the movie is Dr. Bennett Omalu, and with the way the original story happened years ago, how Maroon is portrayed could be interesting and an issue since he’s the head of medical for WWE. Then again, the NFL would likely be the villains in the movie, if not the NFL doctors, and Maroon fits into that category as well

Daniel Bryan coming to a Bellator cage near you

Bryan Danielson has been in intense Jiu Jitsu training with John Crouch in Phoenix at The Lab, the gym Benson Henderson trains at. Henderson spoke to The Sporting News about him and said, “He was out with some injuries in WWE. He came to our gym and moved up to blue belts in jiu-jitsu under my coach, John Crouch. Every time I go in there, he’s working his butt off. I heard he was pretty strong and actually surprised me with how technical he is. A lot of guys have a hard time learning all those techniques. I heard he was really great at being able to use his technique and not relying on his strength. He’s smooth and does jiu jitsu really well.

Top Bottom