• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Can we have Cena left the other?

luke-harper-t%C3%AAte-de-malade-o.gif

imBask

Banned
Can we have Cena left the other?

no, beating Cena at mania will be the crowning

the other arm is for Kurt Angle, who will return on a 1 day contract just for this segment

"I'm retiring, but i'm happy because i'm retiring as a Roman Reigns fan, believe that"

All I know is that Sheamus is not the guy to look to when it comes to endurance, ladies and fellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

Sheamus-18-seconds.jpg

W10730.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm still confused why WWE is PG anyways its on cable and like 80% of the shit they're advertising during the show are random shows about sex

jmdajr

It's amazing how violent some of the broadcast shows are. People just getting shot up to bits. Head shots. Everything.

And that's just TV-14.

UberTag

New Day is bad, and you should feel bad for liking them.

I'll admit, I laughed the first few months....but their shtick is old and tired already.
As with most WWE novelty acts, they eventually run out of steam when they keep going to the same well without developing or evolving in any meaningful fashion. There are no feuds and no storylines and they'll behave the same way whether they have the penny belts or not or whether they win a match or lose so none of it matters.

Everything regresses into schtick or catchphrases and your tolerance to them.

It's amazing how violent some of the broadcast shows are. People just getting shot up to bits. Head shots. Everything.

And that's just TV-14.
Sounds like American TV to me. Just don't say any naughty words or show any skin (that isn't being peeled off someone's face that is). If it's violent, it's cool... so long as it's properly clothed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

And that's just TV-14.

I remember once watching an episode of Heroes where a guy's throat got slit with blood shooting out everywhere and I was like "how the fuck is this on NBC"

They want the Mattel partnership for toys.

At what cost? The 3rd graders that buy Cena's backpack and toys are not 3rd graders anymore. They have moved on with their lives. The older folk like me have always hated him and never supported his ish.

Look what HHH did with NXT, none of us can take that away from him its PG. He knows the crap that's going on week after week. No one can do anything Vince has lost it, and no one can do a damn thing about it.

Its like Al Davis in his last years.

jmdajr

Sounds like American TV to me. Just don't say any naughty words or show any skin (that isn't being peeled off someone's face that is). If it's violent, it's cool... so long as it's properly clothed.

No nudity, but TV characters are getting laid. Just like that Dog Ziggler.

edit: NXT actually doesn't have to have rating restrictions. I mean it's on the fucking network.

Toki767

At what cost? The 3rd graders that buy Cena's backpack and toys are not 3rd graders anymore. They have moved on with their lives. The older folk like me have always hated him and never supported his ish.

Look what HHH did with NXT, none of us can take that away from him its PG. He knows the crap that's going on week after week. No one can do anything Vince has lost it, and no one can do a damn thing about it.

Its like Al Davis in his last years.

There are a new set of 3rd graders every year. And they're trying to get them on the Roman Reigns train.

it's amazing how that wasn't followed up on.

"we clap so we don't snap" That's what the New Day needs to be more of, they need to show more of that vicious side, like when they dragged Ziggler's lifeless body out. Their current course WILL eventually grow stale, they need to mix it up like how Edge and Christian could do a comedy act one day but you still knew they were really serious threats cause the next day they could attempt to murder you with a conchairto.

Good idea. However WWE banned char shots to the head. I'm trying to think of how ND can switch from lovable goofballs to serious contenders...

Angry Grimace

Good idea. However WWE banned char shots to the head. I'm trying to think of how ND can switch from lovable goofballs to serious contenders...

Easy answer: they need foils who can act that are actually in their division.

Angry Grimace

That's why I said they should seriously give Enzo and Cass a shot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, and It makes me angry and sad.

then again Vince gets a hard on for this guy so what do I know.

Wouldn't you? He's a mastodon, and he's incredibly vascular and has a ton of mass. There's not much to hate.

Angry Grimace

New Day vs Enzo and Cass would be money.

I actually thought it would happen with that "Open Challenge" and then we just got Lucha Brothers and Roman Reigns' Cousins.

klonere

Banned
No nudity, but TV characters are getting laid. Just like that Dog Ziggler.

edit: NXT actually doesn't have to have rating restrictions. I mean it's on the fucking network.

NXT is even more clean and sanitized than Raw. They have Bayley as a huge part of the brand right now and thus a lot of kids watching (reportedly ofc). The worst thing I've seen recently is the Mechanics beatdown of Cass and that was very very tame.

And it doesn't harm the product one bit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When is New Jack going to get his ECW nostalgia pop?

I would mark out like fucking hell if New Jack got some promo time. Dude is a master promo. I believe with the right people around him he could have been so much more than he was. Tons of natural talent and charisma and enjoyment of the craft. But he's fucking nuts.

Angry Grimace

IDK if Enzo and Cass were ever going to be a thing to get over on the main roster, it would be them bouncing off of New Day. I will say I'd be vaguely surprised if it doesn't happen in the next couple of months.

It's pretty obvious WWE is aware New Day is hot right now and that they have no one interesting to bounce off of. The Dudley Boyz were a pretty horrible fit for that role because they have completely contrasting dynamics.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IDK if Enzo and Cass were ever going to be a thing to get over on the main roster, it would be them bouncing off of New Day. I will say I'd be vaguely surprised if it doesn't happen in the next couple of months.

It's pretty obvious WWE is aware New Day is hot right now and that they have no one interesting to bounce off of. The Dudley Boyz were a pretty horrible fit for that role because they don't have completely contrasting dynamics.

For sure. I get the feeling it'll be a PPV debut. Keep your eyes peeled.

Kaladin

You're sawft you're sloppy
They callin me papi
I roll in a benz, you ridin around in a beat up jalopy.
Bros wanna copy, but they are just not me
I'm up in the club, stackin the dubs, you stuck in the lobby.
I'm hot like salsa, you sawft like balsa,
You aint heard of me?
Well you probably oughtta
Nice to meetch
So good to seetch
Bros wanna act hard, need to take it easy

SAWFT

Cause you Sawft

S-A-W-F-T Sawft

I look good when I'm ready
You're sawft like spaghetti
I'm walkin the walk, talkin the talk, calling you SAWFT!
I'm a club connoisseur
See me out on the floor
And you gettin Jelly the way all these girlies be up in a roar
You need a slap in the chin
Sawft is a sin
Bada bing bada boom
Don't make me say it again
Nice to meetch
So good to seetch
Bros, wanna act hard, need to take it easy

SAWFT

Cause you Sawft

S-A-W-F-T Sawft

Sephzilla

I know nothing of Enzo/Cass's theme song beyond "You're sawft you're sloppy, they callin me papi" because after that Enzo starts up his bit

Angry Grimace

Enzo and Cass will get over on the main roster solely due to Enzo's mic work and nothing else.

The New Day aren't over due to Xavier Woods' high spots or anything and Enzo and Cass already have a chant thing the audience probably knows how to do.

First page creepin on wrestler's daughters, A+ wrassleGAF. You deserve what's coming to you later.

I hold a grudge friends.
I go to all that effort and you fuckers can't keep on point for a 50 post derail?

When I come back with the next batch of Sexsmith GIF's, you all deserve whatever happens.

WrassleGAF's favourite ProJo trainee is back! Not much to go on this time as it was a tag, but just you wait till Chapter 23 goes up...

5VldK2u.gif
FgZvUGF.gif

M17e2SR.gif
E267FqC.gif

TjxDOsM.gif
yAV8c5c.gif

Don't forget I have the power.

CuyBR71.gif

jmdajr

NXT is even more clean and sanitized than Raw. They have Bayley as a huge part of the brand right now and thus a lot of kids watching (reportedly ofc). The worst thing I've seen recently is the Mechanics beatdown of Cass and that was very very tame.

And it doesn't harm the product one bit

Yeah it's fine.

notworksafe

I would mark out like fucking hell if New Jack got some promo time. Dude is a master promo. I believe with the right people around him he could have been so much more than he was. Tons of natural talent and charisma and enjoyment of the craft. But he's fucking nuts.

Four Justifiable Homicides!

Toki767

I just watched the latest NXT and man, HHH sure knows how to troll the audience with that Bayley/Eva Marie match lol

I wonder if HHH would ever have the balls to let Eva Marie pin Bayley for the title.

I just watched the latest NXT and man, HHH sure knows how to troll the audience with that Bayley/Eva Marie match lol

I wonder if HHH would ever have the balls to let Eva Marie pin Bayley for the title.

it would be best for business. My business. That match had a hell of a story, awesome psychology.

Top Bottom