• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

You remember when Booker t won the king of the ring and became king Booker? Remember that sort of royal theme he had?

The name of that track is "Dead White Guys"

Mengetsu

Just hearing HHH talk about the disconnect of how the women are used on RAW you can just tell he hates it. Seeing Sasha out their must be killing him. Women's wrestling deserves so much more respect like how NXT and other promotions show it.

Vince and the writing team hurts the product so much. This years WM is the first year since 2011 when I started getting back into the product that Iv'e not watched Raw on a weekly basis. I just felt drained watching and seeing talent that should be at the top be regulated to fucking jokes ala Ambrose and the Wyatt Family. Vince can shove Roman down everyone's necks all he likes but I won't take it. NXT, NJPW and Lucha Underground is more than enough.

https://vimeo.com/148543582

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8UQv3eL.gif

Charlotte: "Paige, stabbed me in the back with her dishonest actions, we use to be friends but she was jealous that I won the title, honey you're just a disgrace."

*cheats to win against Becky*

Charlotte: "Listen sweetheart, this isn't NXT anymore, I'll win at any cost, like my father RIC FLAIR taught me."

:\

Menome

Ha, watching William Regal vs Daniel Bryan in 2011 and they start playing the "Man's Man" theme halfway during Regal's entrance.

Glad to see he made it to the ring without hurting himself.

Charlotte: "Paige, stabbed me in the back with her dishonest actions, we use to be friends but she was jealous that I won the title, honey you're just a disgrace."

*cheats to win against Becky*

Charlotte: "Listen sweetheart, this isn't NXT anymore, I'll win at any cost, like my father RIC FLAIR taught me."

:\

From a heel perspective I think Charlotte using Ric's name all the time is great. Charlotte as a heel was something I wanted all along. The way they handled it was terrible though. Basically flip flopped roles out of nowhere.

Hypothetical question time! Let's say you guys were exploring the ancient ruins of NeoGAF, and you stumbled upon a machine that could restore someone's youth and, more importantly, bring them back to full health. Which wrestler would you use it on?

Living ones, BTW. This machine can't restore the dead.

Hypothetical question time! Let's say you guys were exploring the ancient ruins of NeoGAF, and you stumbled upon a machine that could restore someone's youth and, more importantly, bring them back to full health. Which wrestler would you use it on?

Ahh, another 2 decades of Kane is tempting, especially getting Prime Kane back.

But i'm a nice guy, maybe I'd just help Droz recover, take the weight of D Lo Brown's shoulders as well.

daniel bryan

JavyOO7

Kenta Kobashi...

Would love to see a prime Kobashi give great performances against the best wrestlers in the various feds in Japan. Probably my current favorite Japanese wrestler would be Honma, so seeing him against young Kobashi would be great.

And young Kobashi looked really handsome too (not let older Kobashi isn't handsome in his own right either)

pensiero14-4.jpg

My favorite tag match ever has Kobashi in it. And why I started watch puro matches years back = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izOCoPer8fk

Him 11 years ago against Takayama was great too. Even if he was worn down at that point. He's like a conductor... demands the audience's attention at all times = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytru0dNukKg

And he had a great match with KENTA/Hideo Itami that made me think it was a shoot... = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6--0ToUucAQ

He's the best!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kobashi is one of the most legendary wrestlers ever. I love that man and his work. An actual one in a million talent.

Really tempting to use it on Austin or Foley, but I'd be scared about how WWE would fuck up their return, so I think I'd use it on Ted Turner to see if his new youth and vigor will give him the drive to get back in the 'Rasslin business.

Fox318

Tough to nail down....

Steve Austin
Bret Hart
Magnum T.A.
Daniel Bryan
Edge?
Flair?

Honestly its tough because this current climate with WWE would make it tough for anyone to make it.

Maybe if I could start a promotion with them...

Kaladin

So I'm enjoying a dominating run in NXT on My Career in 2k16 and I go to the main roster challenging for the US title.

This unlocks The Authority approval ratings and challenges which are weekly challenges you have to complete to gain their favor.

Being a heel, I want to gain their favor.

I couldn't do an OMG moment in my first because I didn't have any to do yet, and in my second they want me to give a 3 star match but LOOSE to Bray Wyatt.

Video games even forcing 50/50 booking.

SMH

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think you guys need to consider using the machine on Vince McMahon. Could you imagine what a prime Vince could do again?

Browny

Banned

The Million Dollar Man. 20 more years of that theme and laugh.

Top Bottom