• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

RBH

vince-on-cena-sasha-banks-renee-620x350.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cppw3LQyZZU

WWE TLC: Tables Ladders and Chairs [OT] Terrible, Lame, and Crappy.

TLC 2015: Don't go chasing tater tots.

Friends, watch the WCCW 1/11/1985 episode that featured One Man Gang vs. Sean Michaels (yes, that Shawn Michaels), Fantastics vs. Midnight Express, and Kerry von Erich vs. Chris Adams. The Fantastics vs. Midnight Express match holds up very well thirty years later.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys have to ask yourselves, why am I creating this OT? Should I create this OT? Will anyone even want to watch this show? Will anyone even need to seperate these few pages from the main OT?

I think you will come to same conclusion as me and know that we do not need a TLC OT, nor have we ever needed a TLC OT.

Instead, make a thread about Lucha Underground.

Heroman

Banned
You guys have to ask yourselves, why am I creating this OT? Should I create this OT? Will anyone even want to watch this show? Will anyone even need to seperate these few pages from the main OT?

I think you will come to same conclusion as me and know that we do not need a TLC OT, nor have we ever needed a TLC OT.

But no one watches luncha underground.

RBH

Seconded.

Anth0ny

agreed, shit tier ppvs don't need their own thread.

Hypothetical question time! Let's say you guys were exploring the ancient ruins of NeoGAF, and you stumbled upon a machine that could restore someone's youth and, more importantly, bring them back to full health. Which wrestler would you use it on?

Living ones, BTW. This machine can't restore the dead.

Ric Flair. Always Ric Flair. I know people want him to go away, but prime Flair is timeless. My second choice would be CM Punk.

Sephzilla

Hypothetical question time! Let's say you guys were exploring the ancient ruins of NeoGAF, and you stumbled upon a machine that could restore someone's youth and, more importantly, bring them back to full health. Which wrestler would you use it on?

tumblr_mnsm57GRI41qzt2qao1_400.gif

Talk of Ric Flair reminded me of Dawson or Dash's slingshot suplex on Chad Gable from yesterday's show in Newcastle. Shades of Tully Blanchard right there.

I'd revitalise Stan Hansen - could you imagine the havoc Prime Hansen would wreak upon today's Japanese wrestling scene? Shows up at the end of WK10, lariat's Okada's head off, beats him for the title at New Beginning and goes on an epic run as IWGP champion, or, goes to All Japan, business soars, wins the Triple Crown and beats the shit out of Kento Miyahara for a few years in a recreation of the Kobashi/Hansen storyline.

wwf-wwe-entrace-de-kurt-angle-o.gif

If only so he can come back to WWE because Vince would no longer be afraid of an Olympic gold medalist dying on his watch.

And he can work anywhere. Bring him to Japan, even if his previous IWGP run under Inoki Genome wasn't great. Let him tear down the indies around the world. Bring him back to WWE and give them an actual main eventer who can work practically any style. Maybe he goes to MMA. A revitalized Angle would have potential sin limite.

RBH

Not exactly a wrestler, but Bobby The Brain Heenan would be my first choice.

Bobby-Heenan-and-Gorilla-Monsoon-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_.jpg

bjork

Sunny. Back to 1995 prime Sunny.

Jerm411

b0082484_2347153.jpg

Ithil

Austin, restored to his form at about 27 or so, and 100% injury and wear/tear free. He'd just have to shave his head and grow his beard, and voila, Stone Cold in his prime to reign for a decade if necessary.

Friday night wrestling:

NJPW on AXS
IWGP Intercontinental Championship match: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Yuji Nagata (New Beginning in Sendai, 2/14/15)

SHINE 31 on iPPV
Leah Von Dutch vs. Leilani Kai
Su Yung vs. Jessica James
Thunderkitty vs. Luscious Latasha
SHINE Championship #1 Contender Fatal Four Way Match: Allysin Kay vs. Jessicka Havock vs. Amber Gallows vs. Taylor Made
SHINE Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1: Mia Yim & Leva Bates vs. Malia Hosaka & Brandi Wine
SHINE Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1: Solo Darling & Heidi Lovelace vs. Jayme Jameson & Marti Belle
SHINE Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals: Round 1 winners
SHINE Championship match: Santana (c) vs. #1 Contender Fatal Four Way winner

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn Balor sure does love drooling as a form of selling the Coquina Clutch
KuGsj.gif

kiguel182

TLC will be perfect as background noise for some work I have to do on Monday.

WWE should start branding their product according to that.

Dion314

Neo Member

Damn that's a good question...SO tempting to say Flair, Austin or Angle but they all had good runs already so I'll say Bryan. I've been following him since ROH so I'd hate to see his career in the WWE over so soon.

Anth0ny

Austin, easily.

#youtrash

Top Bottom