• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

NoRéN;188957168 said:
lol

I enjoyed what I had seen of them already but seeing them live was something else.

Ricochet was wearing his Puma tights and Marty Scurll was trying to reveal his identity. Good stuff!

More FootieGAF Exiles!

DMczaf

Tekken 7 King looks so so so good
ZrVHWzA.jpg

Does King being in Tekken imply that the entire series is a work?

Zach

Hmmm... considering buying tickets for NXT Dallas... do I want to drive 4+ hours to see NXT? How much do the tickets usually run?

Hmmm... considering buying tickets for NXT Dallas... do I want to drive 4+ hours to see NXT? How much do the tickets usually run?

No clue, I'm gonna try to get tickets too though. I'd guess they will go for more since it's a special taping. I also am looking at going to Raw after Mania. Floor tickets are available, but for $800 each -_- I'm gonna have to get Mania tickets from a scalper.

NoRéN;188959991 said:
Reading this while watching Leverkusen finally get their shit together.

Sami Callihan showed up at PWG. He really was being held back, moveset-wise, in NXT.

To be fair, he never got a big enough match.

Chris Hero vs Pentagon Jr. was a ton of fun, I don't care what anyone says about Hero's physique, he's putting in some of the best work of his entire career in his run since leaving NXT and the fact that he's a big guy who gives no fucks has only helped enhance everything he does in the ring. Pentagon is just fucking great, he had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand against an opponent who (while versed in lucha and a ton of other styles) doesn't particularly play Pentagon's strengths. It was interesting to see him thoroughly out-sized and out-powered though, just a really fun dream match that (while not likely to make MOTY lists or anything) is well worth checking out.

Incidentally, love the improvements AAW have made to production - the cameras look great, the new venue they're using for bigger shows is a nice building and the crowd sounded very loud throughout, plus the backstage promos look a cut above most other US indies. Everyone needs to be stepping their game up in this way, I can't believe the number of indies that still look low-rent as fuck in this day and age, so good on AAW for improving things.

Zach

No clue, I'm gonna try to get tickets too though. I'd guess they will go for more since it's a special taping. I also am looking at going to Raw after Mania. Floor tickets are available, but for $800 each -_- I'm gonna have to get Mania tickets from a scalper.

You crazy, BoboBrazil. Maybe I'll just plan on buying a couple if they're available at a reasonable price next week. Figure out if I want to actually go later. Haha...

You crazy, BoboBrazil. Maybe I'll just plan on buying a couple if they're available at a reasonable price next week. Figure out if I want to actually go later. Haha...

Well of any wrestling shows to go to, these are gonna be the ones. Crowd and atmosphere is going to be insane. I'd actually rather go to the Raw after Mania than Mania just because that is where all the cool stuff goes down. Who knows what the NXT card will look like at that point? Do you know where to get Fan Axxess or hall of fame tickets? I can't find any info on those.

Kaladin

So in My Career in 2k16 if you want to be in the authority's favor as a heel, you have to loose a lot.

That's right.....they want you to loose. The Authority gives you challenges each week and a lot of them are like "Perform a 3 star match vs Bray Wyatt and loose".

Jokes on them, because DQ losses still count. I just get the points I need and go grab a weapon.

Zach

Well of any wrestling shows to go to, these are gonna be the ones. Crowd and atmosphere is going to be insane. I'd actually rather go to the Raw after Mania than Mania just because that is where all the cool stuff goes down. Who knows what the NXT card will look like at that point? Do you know where to get Fan Axxess or hall of fame tickets? I can't find any info on those.

Nah, dude. I'm wondering if there will a presale or something for NXT, though. I guess I'll keep an eye out on reddit...

So in My Career in 2k16 if you want to be in the authority's favor as a heel, you have to loose a lot.

That's right.....they want you to loose. The Authority gives you challenges each week and a lot of them are like "Perform a 3 star match vs Bray Wyatt and loose".

Jokes on them, because DQ losses still count. I just get the points I need and go grab a weapon.

Stop saying "loose", Kaladin.

bjork

Now and again, some of them would push the agents too far. One night, Kevin Nash was in a sulky mood, grumbling about the fact that he was, "The lowest paid WWF Champion in history." Jerry Brisco overheard the comment and couldn't resist biting back. "Yeah, well that's because you're the lowest drawing champion in WWF history," he snapped. Even though Brisco was approaching his fifties at the time, he still had a formidable reputation as a hooker,[16] and Nash knew better than to answer back. "One swift kick to those dodgy knees of his and Brisco would have torn him apart," laughed Jim Cornette. Brisco wasn't the only one who felt that way. As Tom Prichard remembers it, "Agents like Tony Garea and Jack Lanza frequently grumbled about how bad the houses were, and wondered aloud if we would be, 'Diesel-fuelled,' for much longer."

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHA

tumblr_nl8khvgLWT1u1urgoo1_400.gif

you guys quit talking bad about diesel :(

tm24

NoRéN;188959991 said:
Reading this while watching Leverkusen finally get their shit together.

Sami Callihan showed up at PWG. He really was being held back, moveset-wise, in NXT.
Hey noren, how was the restaurant?

DMczaf

Apparently UFC fans are more embarrassing than usual this weekend in Vegas, according to Meltzer.

Mostly McGregor fans.

Triple H as a Persona protagonist or as the man in the Velvet Room is too much.

Tonight PWG card is also,too much

: *The Young Bucks & Roderick Strong & Super Dragon vs. Chris Hero & “Speedball” Mike Bailey & Joey Ryan & Candace LeRae in a Guerilla Warfare Match
*Trevor Lee vs. Matt Sydal
*Kenny Omega vs. Will Ospreay
*Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa vs. Brian Cage & Michael Elgin
*Timothy Thatcher vs. Marty Scurll
*Ricochet vs. Mark Andrews
*Chuck Taylor vs. Kikutaro

Top Bottom