• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of Bryan another quote from him on his future in the WWE:

So they are basically going back and forth right now for some sort of compromise.
On how much the severance will be

CWE6jJiUAAA-Igi.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm happy to report that Stone Cold Steve Austin's beer is actually really good.

And that's not just an uninformed opinion I'm like a Level 12 beer nerd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's way too short to get a judgment of it, but I don't like the idea of Drago having buddies.

I loved that his character was a total tweener in Season 1. One week he'd team with Pentagon and fight Puma, the next week he'd fight Muertes or Cuerno.

It's way too short to get a judgment of it, but I don't like the idea of Drago having buddies.

I loved that his character was a total tweener in Season 1. One week he'd team with Pentagon and fight Puma, the next week he'd fight Muertes or Cuerno.

Also one of those dudes looked like justin gabriel bleh

"You watch Scott's match with Hunter?" Anoa'i impatiently asked again. "Err, no," offered Martin meekly. Anoa'i was tired, sore and burned out from a long tour and in the mood to vent his frustrations. In front of an amused roster, he chewed out a flustered Martin, "Well motherfucker, if you'd watched the match, maybe you would realise what Scott needs out there. They fuckin' tore the house down. And another thing; there ain't no fuckin' days off in this fuckin' shit. We're all hurt motherfucker. And if you ain't fuckin' paralysed, then you take your motherfuckin' ass out there."

I miss this guy 😢

Angry Grimace

I miss this guy ��

...why

"we don't take any days off" is why half the roster is dead and besides, I'd take ol' Rodney more seriously if he hadn't tried to be the first wrestler to fight at 800 pounds

Remember those good-ass "Fantasy Warfare" WWE All-Stars promo packages? In case you missed them, here's some, and no I won't link the Punk vs Austin one because someone else will, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgUSdVb3bE

A piece of their list:

HbQHtPw.png

So, how about today's roster? What kind of dope-ass rivalries can you think of that you'd like to see from a story and character perspective?

Kurt Angle Vs. Daniel Bryan
Nigga Taker Vs. Undertaker

I'm sure Bryan knows of some very talented Shamen and Witch Doctors that could be of some help

Now we know why AJ has a fucked up back

LOIWl8z.gif

nNmpos7.png

Hypothetical question time! Let's say you guys were exploring the ancient ruins of NeoGAF, and you stumbled upon a machine that could restore someone's youth and, more importantly, bring them back to full health. Which wrestler would you use it on?

Living ones, BTW. This machine can't restore the dead.

Shane Douglas

#ShootFriday

fan-interrupts-batista-o.gif

I'd restore Edge, because he's super awesome. I'd like him to never use the his spear again, though.

I have nothing witty or remotely funny to reply to this with. Edge is shit.

Yep, Stinger is done.

0eiDj.gif

No reason why Bryan can't be on TV like comish HBK.

Bring back J&J to wheel him out onto the ramp on a stretcher when he has to make an announcement. At least the neck brace and beard will help hide when he's corpsing

Lookin' like Sonya Blade

Zach is a looser.

where is the lie?
Z0aZ6.gif

Aww man. This show was cancelled.

Shane Douglas still gotta eat. Won't someone think of the franchise?

Thank you, Funky. It's nice to know that someone other than me is concerned for the Franchise.

Rey has joined LU

Lost all interest of starting LU

Ithil

If they wanted to be topical, Reigns should run at Sheamus and instantly get Brogue Kicked and pinned as soon as the bell rings.

WWE Network reallllly needs a 'top 5 matches' link for each wrestler. Would be a great way to build interest in certain wrestlers if you can see them at their best easily.

Also I'm lazy as fuck and just want to watch the best matches lol

Top Bottom