• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's really no surprise Pepsi(fan of a white woman who monetizes the culture of black women for her music videos) would try to label a minority as a murderer because of a freak accident.

Hex

Banned
HHH went to the ring to shake is hand and then Sheamus cashed in.

Then one month later Roman almost kills the man. It's a big overreaction.

It's not a proportional response at all.

Except the announcers keep bringing it up for a reason.
The announcers keep bringing up "if Roman took the bosses deal he would be champion and would not be in this situation".
This is supposed to be HHH pushing this without turning Sheamus into Seth 2.0.

Remember when they tried to give Big Show the Yes chant? That was fun

Remember the amazing mortgage angle with Show, Steph and Hunter? Show was bullied by Steph on live weekly TV, yet his wife still had an open conversation with Steph about their problems in the bedroom.

Incredible writing there.

Hex

Banned
AR Fox with FAN

CWNQI8HWcAA4FFg.jpg

Ryback looks like what Nick Frost would look like if his family tree was a little more...narrow and he found hgh at a young age.

Mahonay

Banned
Remember when they tried to give Big Show the Yes chant? That was fun

Remember the amazing mortgage angle with Show, Steph and Hunter? Show was bullied by Steph on live weekly TV, yet his wife still had an open conversation with Steph about their problems in the bedroom.

Incredible writing there.
Lol my favorite part of this is that they supposedly had Show tell the crowd to do the Yes chant for Bryan who was out injured (kayfabe or real for this time I can't remember). Camera then cuts to him in the crowd with everyone doing the chant with him, and makes it looks like they're really fucking excited for the Big Show.

Truly a piece of art.

Lol my favorite part of this is that they supposedly had Show tell the crowd to do the Yes chant for Bryan who was out injured (kayfabe or real for this time I can't remember). Camera then cuts to him in the crowd with everyone doing the chant with him, and makes it looks like they're really fucking excited for the Big Show.

Truly a piece of art.

showauthority38.jpg

Fox318

Truly a piece of art.

I thought that was for a network ad featuring vince?

I've watched wrestling basically my whole life, and let me tell you, if you're calling this "art", you're being so fucking generous with that term it's basically lost value and meaning

NXT Champion Finn Balor recently appeared on Sam Roberts’ Wrestling Podcast, here are the highlights…

On a Possible Main Roster Move: “I really believe that what we’re doing here in the [WWE] Performance Center [and] what we’re doing with NXT is something that’s going to be remembered for years. I feel like to get quote, unquote called up to the main roster would be, maybe, like a step back for my career right [now]. Obviously, instant gratification, you get called up to the main roster, that’s great, but I think what we’re doing here in NXT will stand longer in history as kind of like a revolutionary period and to kind of pull myself out of that would be detrimental to my career in the long term.”

I'm sad there wasn't a camera on his face the moment he was asked how he thought things would go if he were called up anytime soon.

Toki767

I'm sad there wasn't a camera on his face the moment he was asked how he thought things would go if he were called up anytime soon.

Honestly, if NXT does end up being a spinoff promotion with its own touring and all that, Finn would probably just prefer to stay there. He's getting paid the same amount either way.

Two things I thought I would never say in a span of 24 hours:

My respect for both HHH and Shawn Michaels went up exponentially. The latter, I have to say, I never liked but that's another story.

Re: HHH, it's obvious that he cares about Roman and continues to want to see growth there for the guy. I have to tell you guys something: as "fans", we see someone, we know he's not there, we shit on him. Leaders make a call when they see something others don't and they provide a platform for said people to succeed and continue doing what they can to invest in that person.

Last night was HHH investing in Reigns by putting his body on the line. There is nothing else that needs to be said here by me. and Reigns, Reigns keeps taking it on the chin and showing up. That is commendable. That deserves some respect.

Storywise, the moment went really well. Reigns needs to stop the surfer dude smile and gesture at the end though. Dude lost his mind then went back to the shtick. If he is going to act angry, he needs to remain so until he walks right back behind that curtain.

Excellent post, Although I have 0 complaints about anything Roman did last night, he hit on so many levels, and that includes attitude, and facials. Even talking to the camera at the top of the stage.

The best part:
ioe7AiR.gif

I was actually there live lmao.

It's dark in the back, so I can't make myself out, but I think I'm technically in the frame.

That was a fucking horrible RAW. Sina and Brock have a match in two weeks, yet none of them are on the show. Yet let's play Brock's 5 minute promo twice to fill the time. Kane lost his mask...for the 2nd time that year. I don't even remember anything else that happened. Last segment (the .gif) was alright though.

Last and final live I show I'll attended. Just 4 hours of pure torture.

Kaladin

Excellent post, Although I have 0 complaints about anything Roman did last night, he hit on so many levels, and that includes attitude, and facials. Even talking to the camera at the top of the stage.

What about the match itself that was the polar opposite of the angle after? I thought the match lacked any kind of drive behind it. It was like they had to do the match to get to the angle so they were just going to do the bumps and get to it.

Mahonay

Banned
I was actually there live lmao.

It's dark in the back, so I can't make myself out, but I think I'm technically in the frame.

That was a fucking horrible RAW. Sina and Brock have a match in two weeks, yet none of them are on the show. Yet let's play Brock's 5 minute promo twice to fill the time. Kane lost his mask...for the 2nd time that year. I don't even remember anything else that happened. Last segment (the .gif) was alright though.

Last and final live I show I'll attended. Just 3 hours of pure torture.
Fuck. I remember that period of time they didn't have much else going on, so any time Brock had ANYTHING coming up they would play the promos at least 3 times a show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People talk about Bryan coming back all the time.

I feel like no one has talked about Seth coming back after the first week he was gone. #SethCanStayGone

Top Bottom