• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

People talk about Bryan coming back all the time.

I feel like no one has talked about Seth coming back after the first week he was gone. #SethCanStayGone

Seth is missed.

We have a time table for him so it's no use talking about his return right now.

With Bryan, we have no idea when he might return.

Toki767

I feel like no one has talked about Seth coming back after the first week he was gone. #SethCanStayGone

Bryan is, by all intents and purposes, ready to come back any time WWE wants him.

Seth's still healing.

Kaladin

Rollins is the best worker they have right now. Only thing I don't miss is the way they booked his title reign.

Kaladin

i miss seth

deeply

i miss his laugh

i miss his smile

tumblr_nnhpwhOYiK1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Caderfix

Rollins is awesome and I miss him. I hope he gets back soon and isn't booked as bad as before.

Seth is missed.

We have a time table for him so it's no use talking about his return right now.

With Bryan, we have no idea when he might return.

This.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But WWE's own logic is that Reigns gets cheered at house shows so they need to push him. Why does that same logic not apply to Bryan when he gets cheered at TV shows?

Except that isn't WWE's logic that's just what internet people say

Bryan Alvarez is correct, if Roman should be upset at anyone it's Ambrose and the Usos. Sheamus has a couple guys he's been aligned with for like two weeks and they have his back, yet Roman's "family" are nowhere to be seen. Will this be addressed? Nope.

kiguel182

Subscribed to the Network for NXT.

It's one of the rarest occasions to watch a PPV live without it being super late and I'm taking it. It's also the NXT which is a plus.

I'm in.

What about the match itself that was the polar opposite of the angle after? I thought the match lacked any kind of drive behind it. It was like they had to do the match to get to the angle so they were just going to do the bumps and get to it.

yeah I agree. I don't remember the match, just the post .

Toki767

Except that isn't WWE's logic that's just what internet people say

Austin straight up asked HHH why they were invested in Reigns when he wasn't getting cheered and HHH's answer was that Reigns gets the loudest reaction at house shows.

Austin didn't ask the obvious followup though which was why not push a guy who gets cheered by virtually everyone, which was Bryan at the time.

WWE's always been known for double standard booking.

klonere

Banned
What is it then

It's a process industry. Commodity is the human body, sourced from a variety of former football players, white trash, failed athletes, hoodwinked teenagers fed into a processing machine run by a variety of literal pimps, racists, abusers, drug dealers, failed business people eventually outputting a display of human beings putting themselves at risk of death more often than not for less than the minimum wage while a motley collection of self hating supporters watch, hoping someone might bleed, more worried about either making themselves part of this final process by chanting nonsensical slogans or who is receiving the most support from the degenerate management still deep down convinced that given the right circumstances they could do a better job than either management or the human cattle that are throwing themselves around the place.

It's like a sanitized human abattoir that some people find passes the time in an acceptable manner.

Even Cena, people talked about how lacking they are in star power every week without him.

Seth? Not in the equation.

There was a we miss Seth chant last night. We know Cena is coming back, we know its soon and we know he's healthy. Plus we know Cena isn't coming back to be some geek loser, he's coming back to be John fucking Cena. Talking about Cena coming back is a topic that is a lot closer to home right now.

Seth is severly injured, far past WM next year and god knows what they are going to do with him when he gets back. I miss Seth :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People aren't going to bother asking for someone who is unquestionably unable to perform and would perform if he could.

Of course Seth would be great coming back, but dude's leg fell off.

Toki767

Modern WWE wrestlers and their inability to add anything of note to anything. Doing the bare minimum and going through the motions.

They are aren't trying to suplex each other but instead poorly execute a basic spot.

At least Rusev jumped high enough to where you'd think Ryback actually could almost get him up.

Ryback just did a lazy low jump.

Mahonay

Banned
Bryan Alvarez is correct, if Roman should be upset at anyone it's Ambrose and the Usos. Sheamus has a couple guys he's been aligned with for like two weeks and they have his back, yet Roman's "family" are nowhere to be seen. Will this be addressed? Nope.
And this is one of the reasons that TLC ending did nothing for me. Things happened. But none of it followed any sort of consistent logic story wise. But WWE does that with pretty much all of it's feuds now so that's not unique.
Killin it. Genociding it, you might even say
Lol.

It's a process industry. Commodity is the human body, sourced from a variety of former football players, white trash, failed athletes, hoodwinked teenagers fed into a processing machine run by a variety of literal pimps, racists, abusers, drug dealers, failed business people eventually outputting a display of human beings putting themselves at risk of death more often than not for less than the minimum wage while a motley collection of self hating supporters watch, hoping someone might bleed, more worried about either making themselves part of this final process by chanting nonsensical slogans or who is receiving the most support from the degenerate management still deep down convinced that given the right circumstances they could do a better job than either management or the human cattle that are throwing themselves around the place.

It's like a sanitized human abattoir that some people find passes the time in an acceptable manner.

So then why does it matter who wins or loses?
Or why do fans of this spectacle attach themselves to the "commodities" and feel things for them like this sap:

Seth is severly injured, far past WM next year and god knows what they are going to do with him when he gets back. I miss Seth :(

Mahonay

Banned
Can you watch live events on the network on delay?

For example, NXT on Wednesday - could I tune in at 9 and watch it from the start?
It starts 3PM EST. By 9 the archive will be up, unless you're in England.

Buy yeah you can watch on delay while it's still live. I do that all the time. You just select "start from beginning".

klonere

Banned
Killin it. Genociding it, you might even say

ZxN0Ggn.gif

So then why does it matter who wins or loses?
Or why do fans of this spectacle attach themselves to the "commodities" and feel things for them like this sap:

Shiny accouterments to the processing. It's like what cut of beef you choose to eat. Some are considered to be more valuable or nutritional than others.

I am a wrestling fan, who are known to support murderers, domestic abusers and racists. My "feelings" are probably inadmissible as evidence to support the validity of emotional response in anything.

klonere

Banned
Other things wrestling fans find acceptable and often, hilarious.

Chanting the name of a man who murdered his wife and kids, then himself. Just to perhaps annoy a wrestler.

Mahonay

Banned
But he's already dressed like bodyguard era Big Boss Man.
I lost it when Sheamus gave Reigns the Beats of the Bodhrán, directly hitting the protective chest piece of Reigns. Made no god damn sense.

They both better recognize and start watching some old D-Lo footage. It's the real deal now.

Top Bottom