• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

What if Roman just talks about all of his opponents testicles and that just becomes his thing?

Gimmick infringement.
115_150.jpg

So Ahmed Johnson really really really fucked himself up.

Basically he won the title, then someone carved congratulations 'n' word into his brand new car. So they mentioned that an African American had never accomplished such in WWF ; this angered Ahmed as he questioned why hasn't this happened. Word was going around that Vince was saying that no one eas ready for a black champion.

Ahmed thought Vince was racist and the only reason he pushed Ahmed is because of Bill Watts. Anyway 2 years later

The Rock is the champion. And igaf you can push his Samoan roots in my face all day but Dwayne Johnson is BLACK lol.

Aiii

So not worth it
So they went with Vince and a title change for that quick ratings boost pre-Rumble?

There are worse things.

But it does guarantee the Rumble winner being Lesnar, already.

UberTag

But it does guarantee the Rumble winner being Lesnar, already.
Lesnar or Mr. H's. There are no other options.
That said, the Rumble match would invariably not bomb as it has the past two years with Brock domination.

Either one of them would join the list of 2-time winners.
Hogan, Cena, Michaels and Big Dave are already on that prestigious list. (Austin, of course, being the only 3-time winner.)

Aiii

So not worth it
I could also, potentially, see them go with Cena vs. Reigns at Mania if they're not going Cena vs. Taker. Especially given the recent ratings crisis.

UberTag

I could also, potentially, see them go with Cena vs. Reigns at Mania if they're not going Cena vs. Taker. Especially given the recent ratings crisis.
I think they're saving Cena vs. Reigns for 2017.
Or Dwayne vs. Reigns. One of the two.

hamchan

Liked Roman winning the championship. Vince came back and was entertaining, got punched and kicked out of the ring.

Roman was probably the hottest he could have been after TLC so giving him the belt right now was the good move.

Plus something significant actually happened on a RAW.

klonere

Banned
Face Roman as champ? Good for them I guess. Happy that he is getting cheered at least. Pretty much have zero interest in watching any part of Raw now though.

UberTag

They actually have him the strap?
This was always going to happen. It was foretold as soon as the Shield made their debut.
Roman was the chosen one. It was only a matter of when... not if.

Save us cesaro
Whereas this will never happen. Cesaro is just too damn Swiss.

This is the face Vince makes when people confront him about Cesaro.

8%20Ball%20WWE%204_zpsc8sk90aa.png

He's sooner hire CM Punk back and make him champ again.

Fox318

This was always going to happen. It was foretold as soon as the Shield made their debut.
Roman was the chosen one. It was only a matter of when... not if.

Whereas this will never happen. Cesaro is just too damn Swiss.

This is the face Vince makes when people confront him about Cesaro.

8%20Ball%20WWE%204_zpsc8sk90aa.png
Well that just means I have to send him a strongly worded letter.

Let me get out my typewriter.

Caderfix

Face Roman as champ? Good for them I guess. Happy that he is getting cheered at least. Pretty much have zero interest in watching any part of Raw now though.

Same here. But, hey, maybe he'll be entertaining now.

I'll check RAW for a couple of weeks to make sure if there's really nothing there for me.

UberTag

Vince would bring CM Punk back in a second if Punk wanted to come back.
Let me rephrase then...

Vince would sooner clear D.Brine to wrestle, green light him to go over Reigns clean for the title, encourage him to cripple himself with multiple flying headbutts and join him in the ring to YES YES YES with the WWE Universe... all before he would give Cesaro the belt.

That is how much Cesaro's Swissness repulses him.

Aiii

So not worth it
Let me rephrase then...

Vince would sooner clear D.Brine to wrestle, green light him to go over Reigns clean for the title, encourage him to cripple himself with multiple flying headbutts and join him in the ring to YES YES YES with the WWE Universe... all before he would give Cesaro the belt.

That is how much Cesaro's Swissness repulses him.

JF6XDtF.gif

klonere

Banned
Let me get this post out of the way before someone else makes it

"Can't believe it took elderly abuse to get Roman Reigns over smh disgusting industry"

If this post has already been made, please forgive me.

Fox318

No worries uber.

As Cesaro's road agent I got him a title match when he c9Ned back against Roman.

When cesaro shoots and hits a half nelson pin and special guest ref Bruce Hart calls it as a shoot, he'll have the title.

Menome

Thanks to someone spoiling the end-result of RAW over in the TLC thread, it wasn't quite as much of a rollercoaster ride as it could have been but that was a good RAW nonetheless.

More backstage segments, more variety in match-ups, more lower-card appearances. That's all I've been wanting. Now to see if they can keep it up.

Aiii

So not worth it
Make-upless Alexa Bliss is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. Also looks absolutely nothing like Alexa Bliss with make-up on.

I mean, seriously, it's insane how different she looks:
clipboard01icuhz.jpg

Unless this is not Alexa, and I'd believe you if you said it wasn't. Took three double-takes and the hair to give her away... Now I'm doubting myself. Is this Alexa?

Fox318

Make-upless Alexa Bliss is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. Also looks absolutely nothing like Alexa Bliss with make-up on.

I mean, seriously, it's insane how different she looks:
clipboard01icuhz.jpg

Unless this is not Alexa, and I'd believe you if you said it wasn't. Took three double-takes and the hair to give her away.
Dude that's obviously Baron Corbin.

Aiii

So not worth it
Also, did we know Cass and Carmella were a real life thing? That's kind of surprising for reasons I cannot specify.

Top Bottom