• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Hex

Banned
He got over by attacking Vince. Crowd was dead during his whole horrible match until the finish.

Wrong.
He got over before that, he got over after Vince pulled the ref out and the league came out.
Did you watch this one or are you talking about something you did not watch again?

Lol. Roman held the title in the post-show like this:

07khaliwins.jpg

kiguel182

Reigns is champion and got cheered. They did I guess.

I still would rather have silent badass Roman but at least we can move on from underdog Roman chasing the title. Finally.

hamchan

Looking forward to next week when Stephanie comes out and slaps the WWE World Heavyweight Champion 10 times for punching her father.

Aiii

So not worth it
Looking forward to next week when Stephanie comes out and slaps the WWE World Heavyweight Champion 10 times for punching her father.

Show is on hold for like three weeks.

Slammy's, Christmas and New Year, no storylines will be continued on any of these shows.

Aiii

So not worth it
Slammy's will be live, then they'll tape the Raw's and Smackdown's for the next two weeks and then they get some time off, yeah.

kiguel182

I kinda feel sorry for Sheamus in the middle of this. I like the guy and he deserves better.

And while this was a better Raw I still think they need to shake up the format a little more. They are doing it but I feel it still feels to samey.

Also, hated the Steph segment. There's no reason for her to be given the upper hand over every male talent without repercussions. It just doesn't work.

Vince kicking Roman in the balls later had the punch to make it fair but obviously you can't hit Steph so she always gets the upper hand. It just doesn't work.

Also, HHH vs Roman for the belt it is I guess. Curious where Lesnar fits in the middle of this.

klonere

Banned
So is anybody else doing the Takeover > Star Wars midnight show over in Europe? Tomorrow is gonna be so so good.

Thank god, unemployment has completely sapped my motivation do just about anything

bjork

Make-upless Alexa Bliss is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. Also looks absolutely nothing like Alexa Bliss with make-up on.

I mean, seriously, it's insane how different she looks:
clipboard01icuhz.jpg

Unless this is not Alexa, and I'd believe you if you said it wasn't. Took three double-takes and the hair to give her away... Now I'm doubting myself. Is this Alexa?

Eva Marie went blond?

kiguel182

So is anybody else doing the Takeover > Star Wars midnight show over in Europe? Tomorrow is gonna be so so good.

Thank god, unemployment has completely sapped my motivation do just about anything

Star Wars for me is Thursday.

But I also have two oral tests to prepare to. It's an up and down kinda week to me.

Going to Takeover live then to the Cineworld about a 5 minute walk away from the arena. Pumped.

Menome

Takeover only for me. Star Wars in a couple of weeks when the crowds have died down a bit.

kiguel182

That pic of his back after the PPV is sad. He is a good in ring, decent with his promos and worked well with the tools that were given to him. He deserves better.

He does.

He has a great look. He could be a great dominating heel. Instead he loses every week and cheats on PPV. Is a shame.

I didn't like his pseudo Cena character but now I wish he was given something better.

kiguel182

Takeover only for me. Star Wars in a couple of weeks when the crowds have died down a bit.

I am not looking forward to the crowd at Star Wars. But all my friends wanted to go at that theatre/time so can't really do anything. But it's going to be the worst part of it all.

Caderfix

I'm watching RAW.

1 - Steph should go away.
2 - Roman is acting like a dick.
3 -
Usos and Lucha Dragons attacked the New Day like sour losers.

This is weird so far.

Aiii

So not worth it
Okay, to everyone saying this Raw was great... I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS.

It had a title change, and that was fun. Because lets face it, it was a WWE Title change.

Everything else? Was exactly the same old shit. Authority shit (minus Hunter, he'll be back soon enough). They did another Raw that was only rematches from the PPV. A nothing women's match (Brie Bella was in it, so there you go). And it looks like the Rumble will be the exact same card as TLC, except less gimmick matches and a Rumble match.

This Raw had one good thing, and it's a one and done kind of thing. I'd say you probably need to temper your expectations for the future.

Jamie OD

Yep! No idea how spent I'll be after Takeover.

hamchan

Yeah, that tag team segment was weird.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to take form it. Low point from the show for sure.

I hope this idea was on the creative and not the New Day guys. Have no idea what that segment was on about. So much time given with not much happening and it ends with the faces getting booed out of the place.

orioto

Good Art™
I don't really see a problem with sheamus. When he turned heel recently his position was super bad. He didn't have that much credibility etc.. He gained legitimacy and authority even with that small time as a champ and authority figure.

Also am i really the only one seeing Stephanie firing Roman next week and losing the belt ? Cause i really smell that happening.

Not happy with Owens continuing that feud with Ambose. he deserves better. He clearly hit his own little glass celling there. He was protected and booked strong since the Cena defeat, but he finally found that top midcard face who has his number... He's been losing twice against him, in a really poor manner (basically Owens doing all the great offense and Ambrose winning in the end with his kids move set...).

I reallly hope RR lets Owens shine and he didn't miss the boat by having to job a third time to Ambrose for that weak title.. The US belt would suit him better at least.

Hex

Banned
I don't really see a problem with sheamus. When he turned heel recently his position was super bad. He didn't have that much credibility etc.. He gained legitimacy and authority even with that small time as a champ and authority figure.

Also am i really the only one seeing Stephanie firing Roman next week and losing the belt ? Cause i really smell that happening.

Not happy with Owens continuing that feud with Ambose. he deserves better. He clearly hit his own little glass celling there. He was protected and booked strong since the Cena defeat, but he finally found that top midcard face who has his number... He's been losing twice against him, in a really poor manner (basically Owens doing all the great offense and Ambrose winning in the end with his kids move set...).

I reallly hope RR lets Owens shine and he didn't miss the boat by having to job a third time to Ambrose for that weak title.. The US belt would suit him better at least.

Ambrose is over huge and Owens and him have great matches and it is far better for Owens than any other program that he could possibly be in right now.
Not only that but it is helping the IC belt have some heat.

Mahonay

Banned
I kinda feel sorry for Sheamus in the middle of this. I like the guy and he deserves better.
Most of the roster was sacrificed so Roman could get over after the 20th try, so it's ok.

Gonna try to watch RAW this morning. Always have to catch a good show while you can, since usually the very next week it goes right back to being a hot dripping shit sandwich.

20 minutes of banter holy moly that has got to be a record. I've only listened to a bit of Meltz and Alvarez go over it and I am reconsidering watching the show...it sounds pretty good.

i think they have gone closer to 30 minutes before

it is all good because i enjoy listening to their back and forth about whatever

Top Bottom