• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

jmdajr

The champ speaking to the crowd after Raw went off the air.
s50yprd.gif

That was pretty cool. Man, that Rumble Shit must have hurt fucking deep.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That was pretty cool. Man, that Rumble Shit must have hurt fucking deep.

My guess is that when you're just moving towards a main event push and 15,000 people scream YOU SUCK BOOOOOO yeah it probably stings.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Love him or hate him, it's their opinion and it's great that the Universe has such opinions, but some people that I heard on Review a RAW this morning were just delusional, physically not hearing the pop the Emperor of the WWE Universe got last night.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yep. Brad Maddox says the word prick during a house show and gets fired. Meanwhile on Raw Vince goes walks about calling Roman a bastard and a son of a bitch.

I think the problem is that he went off-script.

Angry Grimace

Brad said Vince told him it was the use of "pricks"

Q: "Do you feel there's a bit of hypocrisy involved here, because sometimes you see people on TV saying much worse things than "prick" and nothing happens to them…"

A: "No, just because those things are cleared ahead of time. You could call this "going into business for myself." Which I really didn't do. I didn't think that I'd go out there and call them pricks and get noticed more. That's not what I was doing at all. My words weren't cleared ahead of time though. That's the real difference."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really love all of the themes of the Tag Teams in the ladder match.

I used to really dislike the Uso's theme but I've since learned that I just don't like the war chant before it.

Lucha Dragons might be the best modern "racial" theme.

Kaiterra

Banned
Q: "Do you feel there's a bit of hypocrisy involved here, because sometimes you see people on TV saying much worse things than "prick" and nothing happens to them…"

A: "No, just because those things are cleared ahead of time. You could call this "going into business for myself." Which I really didn't do. I didn't think that I'd go out there and call them pricks and get noticed more. That's not what I was doing at all. My words weren't cleared ahead of time though. That's the real difference."

You'd think since it was a dark segment it would've just been a warning if he's being totally honest there.

Angry Grimace

You'd think since it was a dark segment it would've just been a warning if he's being totally honest there.

He's being exceptionally diplomatic in general, so its hard to say. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they cut him a big severance package with a gag clause in it.

They probably don't need him exposing that Daniel Bryan's been cleared for months and coming back at
REDACTED

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
More details on the Viewership for 12/14:

8pm: 4.043
9pm: 3.786
10pm: 3.825

Avg: 3.885

Wow all the missing viewers returned for this Raw. Plus viewership increased in the 3rd hour and Reigns title win got the 3rd hour the highest 18-49 viewership.

Night one was a success.
One night of Reigns undoes all of the Rollins damage, BIG surprise.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I believe after Rollins got injured I said something to the effect of 'Rollins will never be champion ever again and will go into enhancement talent when he's back with his peak being the IC title'

I doubly stand by that statement now. I will even go as far as to say that Bray will be in a better spot than Rollins one year from now

Kaiterra

Banned
Well, they never did go back to the Miz, as capable as he is to this day of being the top heel, so that's probably right.

Edit: Shit, an NXT show in Green Bay? I think I need to get my ass to that...

Well, they never did go back to the Miz, as capable as he is to this day of being the top heel, so that's probably right.

Edit: Shit, an NXT show in Green Bay? I think I need to get my ass to that...
Because of that bitch son in law. Vince should've had Miz as his guy!

As a 11-year-old mark, I could never get behind Diesel being the WWF Champion because I always said, "Dude, that's Vinnie Vegas and Erik Watts beat him in 5 minutes once."

I had the same problem getting into the Undertaker because I knew him as Mean Mark Callous, also might've been the moment eight year old me fully realized it was all a work.

This is the same guy who was in a car that got flipped over and crushed from 20 feet in the air and appeared on RAW the next night.

That ain't breaking kayfabe, it's Triple H being Heihachi Mishima as usual.

Man I hated that, I was legit pissed off that he was back the next night and completely no sold that.

I believe after Rollins got injured I said something to the effect of 'Rollins will never be champion ever again and will go into enhancement talent when he's back with his peak being the IC title'

I doubly stand by that statement now. I will even go as far as to say that Bray will be in a better spot than Rollins one year from now

He'll be back in the main event one day for that "inevitable" Shield triple threat. That'll be it though

Top Bottom