• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

HighSpots announced their own streaming service: https://www.highspotswrestlingnetwork.com/

7 day free trial
$9.99/month
Includes: PWG, CZW, PWX, Best Friends, $5 Wrestling, Kevin Steen Show, shoots and Old School shoots, documentaries, a couple random indies, and originals (including the Joey & Candice Special and the Meltzer/Hero Hitting The Highspots)

Hex

Banned
Okay, folks. See you later tonight after I've seen TakeOver: London.
Batista-gif-001.gif

I can relate, I will not be able to watch until I get home from work at 7

notworksafe

These Takeover events make me want to watch more NXT tv, but there's only so many hours in the day :(

edit: says the dude who spent a few hours watching NWA Championship Wrasslin last night. I regret nothing.

HighSpots announced their own streaming service: https://www.highspotswrestlingnetwork.com/

7 day free trial
$9.99/month
Includes: PWG, CZW, PWX, Best Friends, $5 Wrestling, Kevin Steen Show, shoots and Old School shoots, documentaries, a couple random indies, and originals (including the Joey & Candice Special and the Meltzer/Hero Hitting The Highspots)

lol

Unlimited streaming of all subscription-enabled videos from Highspots Wrestling Network on the following supported devices: iPhone, iPad, AppleTV (via AirPlay), your Computer, Android Phones and Tablets running Android OS KitKat (version 4.3) or higher & Google Chrome, and ChromeCast. Roku app access is also available.

Day fucking 1 and it already has a Chromecast option. Nearing year 3 and the Network still doesn't have that

Just got a free network month in time for Takeover. Watching the Stone Cold/HBK interview.

As someone who was a teen and weekly viewer through the Kliq's reign, I cannot for the life of me understand why they pretend that it was a good thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Russo doesn't like Kevin Owens. I'm sure you can't guess why!

I worry that Bayley is going to get screwed by Eva Marie interference. She'll probably botch the interference too.

I think Finn is retaining after being choked out twice on TV. That's how it goes, right? They show what's not going to happen at the PPV on TV.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
? Bret said "Hey okay, I'll drop the belt, lets just not do it in Canada at Survivor Series, that would affect my drawing power in the future". McMahon & Michaels said "Okay sure".

McMahon broke his word on that matter. Would you as a boss break an agreement with an employee on a matter which you had given your word?

That's because McMahon doesn't have an option other than some kind lame-ass stripping Bret of the belt and he shows up on WCW the next week.

how long is the Takeover event? 3 hours?

2, the event itself is longer, but its part of an NXT episode taping, I believe.

Toki767

I believe they also said that Shawn said to Bret's face something along the lines that if he was in the same situation, he would never do the job to Bret.

So that probably pissed off Bret too.

Bret was willing to lose the title to others at the Survivor Series, just not HBKunt.

That's because McMahon doesn't have an option other than some kind lame-ass stripping Bret of the belt and he shows up on WCW the next week.

That was always a BS excuse that fed into Vince's paranoia at the time by those around him, granted Eric was the kind of asshole who would do that despite ramifications but considering the legal issues the WWF and WCW were tangled in I doubt Eric's bosses would've been okay with another huge one.

Also, IIRC wasn't Bret still under WWF contract for like a month? Which is partially why he didn't show up in WCW until mid-December?
how long is the Takeover event? 3 hours?

Two to two and a half hours.

I've never seen Nia Jax. Is it safe to make an assumption she's green as fuck but related to the Rock and Roman so has a job for life? That's my first thought based on snippets of her in a promo. Am I correct? Or just too cynical to be watching this shit anymore?

Ithil

I've never seen Nia Jax. Is it safe to make an assumption she's green as fuck but related to the Rock and Roman so has a job for life? That's my first thought based on snippets of her in a promo. Am I correct? Or just too cynical to be watching this shit anymore?

You are correct.

Angry Grimace

Spot on.

Sephzilla

She's green as fuck. But if Eva Marie can get a womens title match than Nia Jax can as well.

RAAAAAAAIIIIINNNMAAAAAKKKEEERRRRR

Enough of the flying arse offence, please. Seriously. Asuka is genuinely scary and then 90% of her moves involves twatting people in the face with her arse. Doesn't work for me.

Top Bottom